Reviews for Blind
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 9/9
I gotta say, I loved it
Can you write more? I want to see more interaction between these two!
Esther-Channah chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I did like it! Wouldn't mind seeing more of your DD-Spidey dynamic some time, if the muse strikes.
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Are you going to continue it? If not, I wouldn't mind adopting it. I don't mean to offend you in any way so, if I was rude, have a cookie.
Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Well, Matt's alias is spelled 'Daredevil,' not 'Dare Devil,' but other than that, this is a really cool story. I like the plot, and your spelling, punctuation, and grammar is really good. :o)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Nice. A warm little ficlet. Good job.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You know, this could be spun off into a very interesting anthology depicting the growing closeness between Daredevil and Spider-Man as they discover that there is more linking than separating them and become part of each other's lives in both identities. (Like back in the comics before they decided to put that genie back in the bottle with One More Day, but that's neither here nor there.) All the same, I like how you had Daredevil teaching Spidey to use his spider-senses to compensate for his lost sight, and how they started bonding when that happened. Lots of interesting possibilities for their relationship, whether slash or not.
latenightrain chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Aaw. Why not expect a review! Interesting premise. I know it's just a plot bunny, but I'd love to see the next day...Thanks for this