Reviews for I Was Holding on to You
AlElizabeth chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
Oh shit! This is not good at all! How's Dean gonna get out of this? He's gonna have to do what Crowley says 'cause that son of a bitch has Sammy! But maybe Dean can trick Crowley somehow? Maybe Cas won't come to Dean, know it's a trap (probably won't be that lucky though).
Please update soon!
AlElizabeth chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
Oh my God. This was such a good chapter... heartbreaking. I am really, really enjoying this fic. Dean' is the fucking best big brother EVER. I hope that John gets his though, the bastard. Cannot wait until the next chapter gets updated!
Kasumi21 chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
Wow what a great story I've stumbled upon. I hope to see more.
HP4eva12 chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon :)
lucci.faith chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Please write more Asap that was really good!
angeleyenc chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
plz update! this is heart breaking! *hugs boys* poor dears..
cold kagome chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
poor boys
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
YOUR EDITING OF THIS CHAPTER MADE IT SO MUCH BETTER. I am looking forward to where you are taking this but who is going to save him and Sammy... I hope someone comes soon.
Nitbuttwizer chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
I am really enjoying watching this story unfold!
I am loving all the character additions and think they are making the story sooooo much more interesting!
Keep up the good work :)
it'ssamnotsammy chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
dun dun dun gimme more
Loki67 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
That's not where this is going. I don't write evil Sammy, ever.
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
ummm I liked the other plot better... This is to rushed... And takes away from the Story... Let me guess now Sam is going to be all evil or soulless.. (Been there done that Season 6 didn't like it then and still don't like it now) Sorry just being honest.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
great work
can't wait for more
sarah
Killingdanse chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
You do crowly so well...
HP4eva12 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Yeah! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »