Reviews for I Was Holding on to You
venesa chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Hey hey hey, Samuel and Adam are alive,
How come Adam gets to be sane,
Well nonthe less nice twist,
Impatiently waiting for next update.
YellowReader chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Castiel! Wow he was awesome just swooping in to help Dean! Excellent job writing Cas btw. Loved this chap!
laurie31 chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
oooh, John, you should know what your boys did to Samuel when HE traded them to Crowley to try to get Mary back...and neither of them was actually tortured then! John has treated Dean horribly, and then for him to think it wouldn't matter about Sam because he likely won't remember it? Wouldn't want to be you, John!

Great job with the tension as the story unfolded; I was so relieved when Cas showed up! I can't wait for the next part!
it'ssamnotsammy chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
can't wait for next update!
HP4eva12 chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Wow! Awesome chapter. Looking forward to Sam and Dean seeing eachother again...hopefully soon. :)
JustAnotherSensitiveArtist chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Yay! I loved Bobby in this chapter, he was totally epic! And thank God, someone is finally standing up to John!
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Castiel is in on it... just like in season six I know it. He better help Get Sammy back or or GRRRR
reannablue chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Wow...thanks for updating so quickly
nupinoop296 chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Ooh boy. John, you are a major dick.
babyreaper chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Another fantastic update, I'm with Dean, I'd have let John have it, because it's not like he can Dean find Sam, he doesn't know, Although Dean doesn't know that. So can Castiel help in finding Sammy, if not, how is Dean going to get him back? And how worse off is Sam going to be after being tortured again? More soon, I hope. Thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
another awesome super quick update
can't wait for more
venesa chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Ya dean should have killed John, he deserved it.
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Oh john is in for it...
Malallory chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
I am on TENTERHOOKS. This is so great.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Im getting addicted to your updates because they are so fast!
Poor Sam and Dean. This is killing me...I cant handle Sammy all broken like that. John needs to really get what he deserves.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »