Reviews for I Was Holding on to You
HP4eva12 chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Yeah for Cas! Dean's gonna be sooo mad in the next chapter. Can't wait :)
venesa chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Hey cas is back,
I want John pay dearly .
In the show we never got to see how dean hated John for ordering him to kill Sam.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
love it love it love it
brilliant work
keep it up
micksmouse chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
i like this story. nice take on grandpa samuel making a deal for mary.
i had always thought, when it came down to it, that john would always be willing to sacrifice sam for anyone and everyone else. this story line goes well with that.
can't wait for the next chapter
cathernatural.812 chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
cant wait for the new chapter! yay for cas :) go bobby! poor dean and sam :( and john, how could he? (this could go on for a while) update soon please
AlxM chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Aww Dean! :( OH YEAH! CASSSSSIEE!
AlxM chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Damn it! Stupid John. :( LOVED IT!
AlxM chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
*Lip trembling* SAMMY! My poor baby. :( You damned demons! Dean's gonna kill you. He's gonna kill you all!
babyreaper chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Sorry for not reviewing all the other chapters but my last chapter was 3, so I had some reading to do, I can't believe John, that he was willing to just hand Sam over to Crowley in a deal that might get him Mary back. What an ass. But for Bobby to go along with the plan even if he didn't know the truth, will Dean ever forgive him, I hope he doesn't forgive John ever. Please don't let Sammy think that it was Dean that handed him over, and that he has abandoned him. Can't wait for more, Hope Cas is in a helpful mood. Thanks...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I was wondering when Cas would come! Excellent update, hope to see more from you soon!
cold kagome chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
poor boys
reannablue chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Thanks for the frequent updates! This is so heartbreaking...yeah Cas to the rescue?
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
this chaper oh my god... But I have a feeling Castiel is in league with Crowley please update soon. Of course I have no reason to have to tell you that... But anyway LOVE LOVE THIS STORY again you already know and I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
you need to finish this its really good
Killingdanse chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Am still loving it... very well written and you got Bobby's reaction down perfectly. I am just wondering why he didn't notice earlier and there is Dean's resistance to drugs. Poor Sammy... I miss him and dean together in the story.
KD