Reviews for I Was Holding on to You
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great Story, I like how you have Sam act like a scared and lost puppy with his whimpering and how he nuzzles into Dean's touch. I thought those parts were sweet. Please Update when you can because this is really good.
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
forget Bobby... WHY IS JOHN ALIVE?
where the wind blows chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Thinks are heating up! please update soon! I really kinda hope Dean never forgives John. I honestly dont think he deserves it. No one should do that to there kids, Mary is gone, he needs to move on.

sorry about the little rant there... hahah update soon!

wind
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
now, this makes no sense...if Cass was still around why didn't Dean (or Bobby) call on him earlier...not only to free him from John, but to help Sam

why didn't Cass sense Dean's distress sooner...you got some pretty big plot holes here...
Greyfalcon chapter 26 . 2/15/2013
This remains an excellent story. Please, PLEASE finish it!
angeleyenc chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
plz update! great story!
Souless666 chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Nice update.
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
yay you updated need more please LOL
SPN Mum chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Crowley thinks he's won. Boy, does he have a surprise coming for him! lol Bobby and John managed to get rid of all the demons, so now Sam is safe from them. Cas is still standing by, ready to do what he can. Looks like they might get through this okay after all.
reannablue chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Yes...John really is going to save Sam! So glad to see an update on this story...I have missed it for sure. Thanks
babyreaper chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Great seeing another chapter, and well worth it, so they have managed to get rid of all the demons in the way, all they need to do now is rescue Sam, but will he let them,, Has Dean done what Crowley asked of him or has he been spared the agony of killing his friend? What is Crowley going to do now? More I hope to come soon. Thanks.
AlElizabeth chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Thanks for the update! Man, Gabriel's awesome! I'm glad that Bobby and John got rid of the demons (even though I still really hate John) so maybe they can now get Sam and Dean out of Crowley's clutches.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Killingdanse chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Still wonderful despite the absence and well my not being able to keep up with my email. I so cannot wait for the next installment... Please hurry. It is a great story! Although I am not sure Sam would trust John or Dean would trust who or possible what I think is in that ring of fire just in case someone doesn't already know. It took me a while to get to that in the series so just in case I will leave out names or if later possible happenings but the trust issue is the only problem I have with the characters. You are writing this story brilliantly.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
very good and waiting for more. phyllis
kissmewinchester chapter 26 . 1/9/2013