Reviews for I Was Holding on to You
sammynanci chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh my God!At least I have the habit of reading reviews but I had not heard that this story is unfinished. And that was in July 2012 when it was published รบ , hope you are fine, but not nice to start something and leave it to 260 reviews I think they deserved better treatment. regards
deanssammy chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Love the story but where's the rest hope there is because if not it wouldn't have started to read it. Don't like if i read a story where there is no end
DeansSammy chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Omg John's a selfish stupid ass who deservs to rot in hell
Chick Feed chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Brilliant so far, but, July? Pleeeeeease tell me you haven't quit on this?
Chick xx
Anonymouse chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Please please PLEASE come back and finish this story! I've been waiting with bated breath and a broken heart (poor Sammy!). This is so very, very good; you're a very skilled writer. The characters are dead on, the changed relationship between our boys (now that Sam is completely dependent on Dean) is fascinating to watch, and the plot draws you in and won't let go - I didn't discover this story until the end of August and HAD to read the whole thing in one sitting. I'm completely hooked so please don't leave me hanging! I'm so worried about Sammy! :)
angeleyenc chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
plz update! hang tight sammy! they'll get you out! *hugs*
Killingdanse chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
This a really good story. I am not a John fan but write him very well. The only thing is wouldn't Sam be more upset about the person who put him in there. The other thing is that wouldn't Sam hear Dean leaving when they released him to try and summon Cas?
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
yes I loved this update I can't wait for more...
SPN Mum chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Oh John! He sure picked a bad time to come up with a conscience! Sam needs to get out of there, sure...but he needs for them to take care of the demons and sigils more. That IS the pressing problem at the moment. Sam is in a very bad way, and he won't be any help to them. Better to take care of the immediate threat, then help Sam. I sure hope Cas is up to helping get Sam out.
where the wind blows chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
John you have no right to be within 100 ft of that boy. And you know it. I hope dean kicks your ass.

Anyway please update soon! I love this story!

wind
HP4eva12 chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Thanks for updating. I don't care if you take another month for the next chapter as long as you don't abandon it. Nice to see that John has finally come to his senses :)
AlElizabeth chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
So John's finally had some sense jolted into him at the sight of Sam. Still don't like the SOB. But if he can help Bobby free Sam (and Dean) than that's a plus. Please update soon!
Viviane Renard chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Good story. You've turned Sam's kidnapping into an interesting plot. The boys are really stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The typos in this story were a little more numerous and distracting (although I was really amused by your "flea, or die" typo...those kinds of typos I actually enjoy reading because of their silly nonsensical nature).

Keep up the good work! Looking at how many chapters you've written in such a short time frame, I can appreciate that you update quickly. But you might want to slow down enough to give each chapter one more good look over. Proofreading is essential.
Souless666 chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Welcome back.

More soon please, this chapters was a good read, but kinda short for me. LOL
babyreaper chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Well now that they have Sam, can they get him to safety and then get Dean? Great update, I hated it that John Winchester was there with Cas and Bobby, and acting all concerned, I hope Dean doesn't forgive him for what he did to Sam. More soon, Thanks.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »