Reviews for I Was Holding on to You
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Oh no! Crowley wants Dean to KILL Cas?! But of course! Cas is probably the only threat to him. So Crowley's offer is Cas' life for Sam's. I wouldn't trust him. He could renege at any point, cause demons lie.
where the wind blows chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
What's going on! I'm confused! Mystery spot! Is Gabriel there! I don't understand! Update soon!

wind
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
Gabriel its Gabriel HELL YA
babyreaper chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter, for all the times he was a total pain in Sam and Dean's butt, Gabriel turned out not so bad. More soon I hope can't wait to see what's going to happen. Thanks.
angeleyenc chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
plz update! great story hun! yay! cas is there! hmm mystery spot huh? sounds like a trick.. hehe! XD *plz let gabe be there too*
where the wind blows chapter 22 . 8/13/2012
nooooo! please update soon! i dont think i will be able to handle waiting!

wind
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Damn! Crowley is such feces! lol I want to see Cas smite him! I really hope that whatever it is that Crowley wants Dean to do, it doesn't break Dean.
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Darn it! Cas played right into Crowley's hands. Now he has both boys, though what he wanted them for, I'm not sure.
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
No no no. Don't believe the bad demon Sam! He's lying, like they all do. Dean didn't give you up, your stupid father did. John no longer deserves the title of dad, he's just his father now. Dean will come. Don't give up Sam!
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
That's right Cas! Dean might want to kill John right now, but later on, he would regret it. Besides, it's more important to find Sam now. I bet that's where Cas went.
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
I'm sooo happy that Cas came, and made Dean better. I'm also glad that he considers Sam to be a friend too. John still has a LOT of explaining to do to Dean, and now Cas is there to make sure that he does. Go Cas!
SPN Mum chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Yes! Please say that Cas can help Dean! He needs to get away from there, from John. He needs to get the darn drug out of his system, then he needs to find Sam! Cas had better be able to do something.
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
OMG! John is not only an assphat he's freakin' STUPID too! I soooo want to see Dean kick his sorry butt about twenty times! He doesn't even have a clue where Sam is being held! He just turned him over to Crowley, without a thought. What the hell does Crowley want him to do?
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Poor Sam! He doesn't understand what happened to him. He doesn't know that Dean had nothing to do with him being where he is now. The demons are hurting him just for entertainment, plus the fact that he messed up the Apocalypse. I hope Sam will continue to hang on for Dean to come get him.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Yup. I had that figured right. John thinks that Crowley will give him Mary back. Why would he even think Crowley could do that? I would think that Mary is in Heaven, and Crowley can only affect Hell. Bobby should have hit John again!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »