Reviews for I Was Holding on to You
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Great! What is it that John wanted from Crowley? Mary back? Is that it? He thinks that if he can get Mary back, then he'll have his happy little family of THREE again? I don't think I'm liking John much at this point. Grrr!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Noooo! Bobby thinks Dean and Sam need some time apart from each other, but it's too soon! Sam was just starting to remember things, and words, and taking care of himself... Stupid John! Gullible Bobby!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Why doesn't Bobby believe Dean? Because he doesn't want to? Because it would be bad if Dean DID see John? I hope they don't regret Bobby's disbelief...
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Oh no! Sam and Dean's ride in the Impala got interrupted! It was supposed to be fun, bring back some good memories, but instead it frightened Sam. Dean saw John? That can't be good! O.o
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Sam remembered the Impala! Dean's humming caused a spark, and he remembered the car, and starry nights, and the song. Dean is making headway. :)
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Awww, Sam remembered that Dean used to sing 'Hey Jude' to him when he was little. I wish Sam could hang onto more memories.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Dean taught Sam to feed himself soup. That's so awesome! It looks like Sam is really trying new things for Dean. Now he's humming with Dean, even though he doesn't really understand why. :)
angeleyenc chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
plz update! great story! XD hang on boys! cas is coming!
Killingdanse chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
I still think Dean or Cas would have killed John for what he did to Sammy father or no father. Other than that can't wait for more.
babyreaper chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
OG, so this is it, Cas knows it's probably a trap but what can he do. How is Dean going to save Sam and keep Cas alive at the same time, get Sam away from Crowley? So many questions, looking forward to reading your answers. Thanks.
We'reAllBloodyInspired chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
This is just AMAZING! I mean i would want Sam back Cause i LOVE Sam bt its pretty resonable. I mean a guy commin outta the pit with michael and lucifer without a scratch? i wouldnt think so. i mean the whole soulless thing was cool bt still howd his body take it? But yeah so Pretty Pretty Please UPDATE!
Demon2Angel chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
Awesome story I can't wait to read more
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
He is such a sneaky prick!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Hope he's going to go get Sam.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 7/22/2012