Reviews for our complicated little lives
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love the idea that James and Dominique don't love each other but rather, simply find comfort in each other. However, I also like how you've made it so that this comfort isn't quite so normal, as a result of their unrequited loves, and their need to feel a connection with one another. I liked this - well done. .
Mint
merdarkandtwisty chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
this was good the only thing is with the back and forth sometimes it got a bit hard to follow who was talking when. Can't wait for the next chapter.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Ooh, nice descriptions there. Gold was a nice colour to throw in there as well, and that comparison with the sun was simple yet effective, especially when you contrasted it to the night and moon and stars later on. Very clever show of the pairing as well, outlining the age difference and perhaps also the fact that Victorie was kissing Teddy in the epilogue. Poor Hugo; she's like a holy grail for him. "cool smile" was a particularly clever description.

I thought you could break some of the sentences instead of the commas; it's one sentence per paragraph after all, and the first and third sentences do run on a little.
Uni Shall Not Sink chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
This was really cute :). Great job!

Flying - A

Extra Prompts - /
Implicating OC students - /
total: 74
lydiamartins chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Oh, gosh, this is absolutely amazing, :) The way that you portrayed the characters, and the characterization that's barely described in the books is absolutely amazing. I really like Victoire and James together, so this was an even more enjoyable read. The obsession of how James was obsessed with Victoire - but still loved her - was interesting to read, since I usually read fics where it's the other way around. I wish that this could have been a little longer, but still, it was veryvery good. Please write more JamesVictoire?

x clara
merdarkandtwisty chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
not my favorite one. I just didn't feel there was enough content to make me care about this pairing. though it wasn't horrible. can't wait to see what you do next. hoping for more of Lily Luna.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
so sad and moving. can't wait to see what you do next. though its obvious to me that you're not a Lucy fan lol.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Ooh! Cousincest (I am turning quite open toward it :P)
Well, it was shorter than the other chapters of the story, but equally effective. I love Drabbles and how well they leave an effect on the reader despite their word limit - and I loved it. It had an whole ring of forbidden tagged to it (of course) and the words - stolen kisses, lingering hugs- and the fact that they were trying their best to keep their romance hidden wad great. I could actually imagine Fred as The Guy. Haha.
Overall, well done! :)
merdarkandtwisty chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Love it.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
I loved your usage of your prompt - I think you managed it quite creatively. :)
It was short, well-written and let me quite with an affect. Scorpius/Dominique is one pair which I'll never mind reading (despite shipping Scorpius with Rose), and you portrayed them brilliantly. There was a poetic edge to it, as it was quite short and the usage of brackets. I loved all the four according to-s, and it left me wishing that there were more. I felt that the end was a little abrupt, but that maybe because the seconds of the first three were written differently, but it wasn't too much of a problem.
I liked this one, great job with it! :)
merdarkandtwisty chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
he crashed oh no I figured he would have pulled it off because his dad could.
The Crownless Queen chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Aww... This was perfectly done. I loved how you gave everyone's description for Scorpius, and the parts in between that contradict everything the other said.
This was really beautiful and I really loved it.
Great work :)
merdarkandtwisty chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
really good it pulls you in. Can't wait to see what pairing you choice next.
saltzmans chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
this was sweet, even though i did think it could have been fleshed out a bit more.

the plot was interesting and i love lucylouis and the idea of stars but i found that it was over a bit too quickly and abruptly and there were a lot more paths you could of taken.

also, as much as i love lower case i think it looked a bit odd here because of the shortness of the piece but those are just personal views :)

despite that it was a sweet drabble. well done!
Hestia11 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013