Reviews for Nobody
Remmy chapter 3 . 8/24
Well, I have absolutely no idea if you'll ever see this(Seeing it was posted like three years ago), but I felt like I had to tell you (just in case) that I freaking love this story. I love it so much I had to read it again once I finished it the first time. I'm not sure what it was but, I think that even if this story didn't have characters named after zoro and luffy, with small changes it would count as it's own story good enough to be the start of a book or a whole serier or something. Well I might sound incredibly stupid for saying it like that but, I simply love it. It's great. Thank you so much for writing it.
Luffys Favorite chapter 3 . 8/9
Woah, it was so detailed! I felt my heart pump all the way to the end..!
Jessica chapter 3 . 6/5
Great ending, and I loved the whole thing! Thanks for putting in the effort it took to write this!
~Jessica D.
In the labyrinth's core chapter 3 . 5/16
That was beautiful! Good job.
jadecraze chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Hey! I like your story! Do you plan on continueing it? I sure hope so, I like this story. Bye!

CrAzE! :-P
yullenlover chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Simply put, I loved it. The depth, your characters, the plot (hair! how original) though your sentence structure could use work, its style is interesting. thank you for a marvellous read and an entertaining hour.
sakuraxls2 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Oh mai god
All the feels! ;A;
Oh mai god thank you foe writing this incredible fanfiction QvQ
Oh mai god
I love this story
I almost cried but I'm so happy without he rending!
Thank you!
Quetoa chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
A wonderful story! I really like it!
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I know you didn't really naaame Shanks, but clearly the red-haired professor is Shanks, and somehow, I just doubt that he'd fall under Croc's spell really - because Shanks is just too cool. Just saying. Buuut... this is suuuuper addicting! It's sooo well written. :) Thanks! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I really enjoured this. You did an amazing job. thanks
Solace in the Chaos chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Ah, I loved this story! The first chapter was confusing but the rest was lovely. :DD
-SITC
Natylol chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
So awesome!Hope you make a sequel!
Stitched In Ice chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Is this concept based off of anything? If not, and you came up with it all by yourself kinda thing, then I'm sure you could even get this published! It's a really ingenious concept and your writing does it justice. You're damn good, If I do say so.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
DAmn it. Like seriously. This was good. Please let there be a sequel
secretsoul7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
this is such an amazing story I loved reading it I loved the surprises and twists I loved the fluff and happiness and I loved the way you made it wonderfully written well done. I hope to see more from you soon