Reviews for In the Moments Between After and Before
FireEnchantress chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Yeah - so I had to read your other Thena Shepard and Garrus fics because they're just so amazing. And this one didn't disappoint because it was just so amazing. You have such a talent for conveying emotions through simple words or descriptions in a way that you don't need to actually mention the emotions. It's like a painting; and you're just painting the reds, yellows and orange's and you're letting us build the sunset for ourselves.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was good, this was really good :)
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Squee! Me like! It was intimate, but not too much. And Garrus... :D Because honestly, he's kinda sexy. And badass. And...he's...Garrus. Gah! I really can't put it any other way; he's absolutely my favorite character in Mass Effect. Even more than all of my Shepards. Garrus. Gotta love him. (Mordin comes in third after Shepard; he is the very model of a scientist salarian, after all). XD Thanks for teh awesomeh writing! Woot!
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite story on the internet! :P You portrayed the characters very well. I love it.
Bert8813 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Glad I came across this story. Shep and Garrus are one of my fav couples!
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was absolutely adorable! But it doesn't need to be M. You will probably get more reads as a T. Very cute!