Reviews for Nine Little Words
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This is glorious! Arnie is totally in character, and a complete bastard. You only have to look at Ace Rimmer to see what he's capable of when motivated.
Darkness in the Light chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Evil
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
this story is pure win
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Arnold always was a bastard. Here he's just a different kind of bastard. However, in the show, he was made out to be a little bit sympathetic. That's all gone here.

Interesting story. Thanks for writing it.

Tom A.
I think I'll go be nice to my children...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very entertaining. It's kind of nice to see him come out on top over them.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
LOL!

Rimmer can be cruel, but considering his family... it's nice to see him come out on top.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Huh. Somehow this is simultaneously mary sueish and very in character. I loved the imagery of Rimmer's rise to power.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Brilliant. Simply brilliant;D Keep writing
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Glorious Rimmer being a bastard as and well written thankyou.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
God, I love this. Not only is this an AU where Arnold does well (I have a soft spot for those), but this is a GOOD AU. An INTERESTING and WELL-WRITTEN one. Seriously, this is brilliantly crafted. And I loved how it started out focusing on a little written-about, well-known character. It was believably and cleverly done, how you described Arnold's ascent, and I think you kept quite true to his sometimes ruthlessness. And yet, most of us really can't feel bad for his family in this as they kind of deserve it. I really, really loved this fic!
BenRG chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Just in case anyone forgot, Arnold J Rimmer is a bitter, vengeful and friendless bastard. He lives for the thought of getting his own back and doesn't have loyalty to anyone except his own skin.

So, yeah, this is entirely in-character. Not that the other Rimmers didn't /deserve/ it, because they did. It's just that he'll probably go on to systematically ruining the lives of everyone else who even slightly annoyed him after he's destroyed his family.