Reviews for No Room for Nostalgia
Lawlessness45 chapter 1 . 5/13
You are such a brilliant writer! I just want you to know I adore your works. This story especially.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
It's love!
asdf chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Perfect just perfect there's no need to say more
FireEnchantress chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
By the goddess; this is almost too much. Your characterization is so on point that I can hear Shepard and Garrus actually speaking as I read this. This is one of the most fantastic little Shakarian fics where they just basically proclaim their love for each other; I love fics like that, they are so sweet. Props for this one, it's a-mazing!
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was really romantic and emotional :)
FloridaMagpie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
D'awww. Very cute.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Didn't realize how much I needed this fic until now. :)
Jeitiiea chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was perfect. Just perfect. I love how Shepard upgraded the ship for him. This was so beautifully written and captured their relationship wonderfully.
Velasa chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aaaaaw _ Loved it. Emotional without going overboard, well in character, and just the right amount of adorable.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
So just finished the 3, and I've got to say...they are amazing. Loved them!
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was a great read! Well written and held authenticity because of your pretty much true-to-game presentation of the characters. Good work :)
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
So freaking cute!

I loved it!
barbex chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh that was lovely. Their voices sound so true, my heart was about to break in the middle.
Obsessedsniper chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I have read your three Femshep/Garrrus fics at least three times each now. I imagine I've browsed about 90 or so percent of the mass effect archive in my time, and read more random stories than most people. I have never seen anyone define the romantic spark between any two characters, in any media outlet, so potently, so eloquently, and so believably. And, ironically for a femshep/garrus story, with a shep named Thena (Thane, know what I mean?). The romantic spark between Thena and Garrus fits perfectly in canon, both bioware's and mine. The scenes you wrote in these stories should have been in the games; I have absolutely no problem seeing Thena tell Garrus "I love you." on the Presidium in Mass effect 3. You have created an example of creative romantic writing at its finest; these stories were a treat to read. Well done. I look forward to your future work.