Reviews for The Fighting Kind
MadiMayhem chapter 12 . 11/24
Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssss…simply...beautiful. Damn I'm a romantic.
MadiMayhem chapter 1 . 11/21
Loving it so far! Your writing is very fluid and colorful. You catch the characters well, Rex is quite well done as is Fives and Ahsoka.
Sajuea chapter 37 . 8/27
WOW! THAT was intense! I guess i always pictured Rex not to be around when Order 66 comes down but this scene fits your story very well.
Sajuea chapter 32 . 8/26
I think we all know what Rex is going to choose, right? Because would this story be kinda "useless" if that is NOT his way out, would it not? And yes, this scene with Fives is breathtaking. Have i already mentioned that he is my favourite clone? ;-)
Sajuea chapter 27 . 8/24
More Fives, yeah! I really enjoyed reading this chapter.
Sajuea chapter 21 . 8/24
I LOVE the scene with Fives (he is my favourite clone 3 ) and i believe the things You wrote at the end of this chapter are just right: that IS his way of coping with his losses and the bad stuff he has seen. His "slipping out" Echos name just broke my heart...
I am so looking forward to your conclusion regarding Rex, so i just continue reading now.
Ghost Angel14 chapter 8 . 5/22
This fives is a little...ok a little more than a little OOC.
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 5/7
I've already read this entire story once, but I had to come back an read it again. It's such a wonderful, well written story. This could honestly be an actual book. This is better than a lot of books out there!
Sajuea chapter 3 . 3/2
Oh yeah, i can sooo relate to her reaction to Rex in his armor *chuckle*
Sajuea chapter 2 . 3/2
At the first chapter, i was like "i thought you wrote this IS NOT going to be an Rexsoka, then what is that now?" but now, with Brenna, it so totally NOT Rexsoka :D
I am curious what happend to her with a clone and how Rex and her are meeting again on the Resolute.
blueravenchick chapter 20 . 1/15
I'm trying not to stay up too late reading this again, being that I work tomorrow! CD
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 1/11
"Then I'll come back and mope all you want." "I'm NOT moping." "Sulking, then."
Lol! XD I love Fives.
I'm not exactly fond of the RexSoka, but I think that this was really well done. Good job on it. I'm looking forward to meeting the OC next chapter. :)
bigtomato chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Oh please tell me Vader / Anakin is going to kill Lux... $$$$$$$
bigtomato chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I hope we get to see what 'happened' to Appo, or what extra training he got on... er... Catao? Carao? Where the Spaarti clones came from. :P
bigtomato chapter 22 . 8/22/2014