Reviews for The Fighting Kind
Ghost Angel14 chapter 8 . 5/22
This fives is a little...ok a little more than a little OOC.
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 5/7
I've already read this entire story once, but I had to come back an read it again. It's such a wonderful, well written story. This could honestly be an actual book. This is better than a lot of books out there!
Sajuea chapter 3 . 3/2
Oh yeah, i can sooo relate to her reaction to Rex in his armor *chuckle*
Sajuea chapter 2 . 3/2
At the first chapter, i was like "i thought you wrote this IS NOT going to be an Rexsoka, then what is that now?" but now, with Brenna, it so totally NOT Rexsoka :D
I am curious what happend to her with a clone and how Rex and her are meeting again on the Resolute.
blueravenchick chapter 20 . 1/15
I'm trying not to stay up too late reading this again, being that I work tomorrow! CD
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 1/11
"Then I'll come back and mope all you want." "I'm NOT moping." "Sulking, then."
Lol! XD I love Fives.
I'm not exactly fond of the RexSoka, but I think that this was really well done. Good job on it. I'm looking forward to meeting the OC next chapter. :)
bigtomato chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Oh please tell me Vader / Anakin is going to kill Lux... $$$$$$$
bigtomato chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I hope we get to see what 'happened' to Appo, or what extra training he got on... er... Catao? Carao? Where the Spaarti clones came from. :P
bigtomato chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
All of a sudden i'm dreading Order 66 :(
bigtomato chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
I like the way you write Fives :)
bigtomato chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Lovely chapter. It would be hilarious for Ahsoka to come barging in calling out, "Rexter!" then stopping short in shock and embarrassment. :D
bigtomato chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Despite not being major characters, i am looking forward to the interactions between Ahsoka and Anakin, and perhaps even Rex and the other clone's perceptions of their changing relationship as Skywalker gets darker.
bigtomato chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
Haha that was brilliant getting her to eat a ration cube :D
bigtomato chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Oops... he didn't tell her he lost the comm in the larty!
bigtomato chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
More Fives; less Lux. :D I can't help it, I really do not like LuxSoka. . I'd rather see Ahsoka with nobody... or Fives. Obviously Barriss is my favourite pairing for Ahsoka. (but that's another rant with what they did to Barriss . )

I wonder how Ahsoka and Brenna will get on... if they meet?