Reviews for Anyone Else But You
ILY chapter 7 . 10/12
YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER AND EVERYTHING IS LEGIT SO COHESIVE YOU USE WORDS THAT I HAVE TO LOOK UP SOMETIMES AND I LOVE THEM AND ITS BEAUTIFUL LIKE DELVE AND PRATTLE AND PREDILECTION AND GOAD ITS REALLY GOOD THANK YOU I WANT TO READ ALL YOUR FICS XD
DElena all the way chapter 15 . 8/5
Today I reread your story again and I LOVED it again, like the first time. This was is just awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us.
vamphony chapter 1 . 6/4
I reread this story all the time. I love it so much. Please don't ever take it off of ff. I love Delena.

Thank you soo soo much for writing this
7thheavengirl08 chapter 16 . 4/28
Wow...that's all I can say after finishing this story. I've read many Delena fanfics, but yours is by far my favorite. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. My face hurt from smiling so much by the time I finished reading. You perfectly captured Damon's personality as well as Elena's. This was amazing and my only wish is that it had been longer, as I didn't want it to end.
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
So this is my official favorite Delena story I loved every sentence of this awesome story. I love your Damon and Rlena and read all your stories hope you continue writing - you are an amazing writer
BlueEyes4ever chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
simply greatlove it! First I read IAMB and thought, there could be no better Story. but this wonderful piece was just my Highlight . please finish your last Story, because I would gladly start another delena Story from you.
klayleyfanforlife chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
lovely story i just love it too much
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2016
This was a really lovely story. Thank you so much!
vamphony chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
I'm in love with this story. I read it all the time. xoxo
Delovefic chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
Words can't express how much I love this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Really I wish this fic was my life.
DeeDayDream chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
I started this story last night...falling asleepwith my cellinmy hand...woke up this morning and read allll day...getting nothing done lol ...I could not put it down andIam nota huge fan of AU/AH but lord this was so good ...you are the 2nd person only that I really enjoyed AH and Ihave read a lot of DelenaStories ...Thankyou...This was Awesome :)
tammykay715 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I love reading stories where Damon is Elena's boss and things start to get complicated because one or both start falling for the other. This story just starting off is just what I like and it's amazing.
Azul Ivy chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
I read this story again... Im just soo mad, Elena is the one who always hurt Damon in this, but he is always the one that apologise. I realy don like this... Now i see Elena is a real b...
Margie chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
Best story i have read in a long time. Thanks
Ash chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
Just found this :) amazing story!