Reviews for BACK ON TRACK
OC Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/9
I love it 3
Azrael38 chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Great job with this. Could have used a bit more polish with the grammar and spelling, but well done overall. Always nice to read a well written OC fic.
Emily chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
In response to your comments. Maybe you can do a suspense story, but still have the romance along with it too.
dracoqueen chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
So sweet...
whoawhoa92 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
when are you gonna post the next chapter. pls dont leave me in suspense PLEASE?!
Emily chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
It's great! Leave it to Kaitlin to do something like that! But I was a little disappointed because I was hoping it would be even more intense. What if you redid this chapter? I was thinking that maybe Ryan & Taylor or even Kaitlin because of the connection could get kidnapped, taken some place, and they have to rely on eachother to get out of it. Then, Seth, Summer, & Kaitlin would come to their rescue. What do you think of that? I love Ryan's sweetness in this!
fanfic-addict15 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Damn! I love the story! You totally caught me by surprise with the bank robbery. Well you can't just stop there! Please update:)
just here 2 read chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
GREAT! keep it going... what a cliffhanger. it gives me my oc fix...i miss ryan and taylor...such a better couple then him and marissa :-D
GingerL47 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I'm intrigued... Keep going! :)
Emily989 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
My name is Emily. I really like how this story is going. I have an idea for you if you want to use it. What if Ryan & Taylor, Seth & Summer, and Kaitlin get caught up in a bank robbery? Then, they take the kids hostage. What do you think of that one? Please use it if you do.
rivereq chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Hi (:

I really like your story, it's Ryan and Taylor and I think there aren't enough of these being written. I think that couple was great on the show.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this and I cant wait to read more. However -and please don't take this the wrong way because I'm only trying to help- when you write the dialog parts, it's easier to read if you use quotation marks when their talking. It makes it easier to read, just a thought you can take it or leave it.

Anywho, can't wait to see where this going.