Reviews for Pick Me!
Just.Call.Me.Girl.Friday chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
When I heard that Scott Wolf would be joining the show: I was like awesome because I loved some more of my 'Bailey' (P05) - when I saw that he was hitting on Nina - I was like okay so we'll have one epsiode of this - and then no more. Well; perhaps a bit of a look or flirting in other epsiodes - but I figured Jake would move on to another woman; once he saw how Nina was ALL ready in love with Andy - and Andy was ALL ready in love with Nina (just not realizing it himself yet).

I NEVER once thought that they would actually write Jake as Nina's love interest. I was going 'Why Bailey why? No dear God no. Not my Bailey.'

Okay now my main issues on why I didn't like the character Jake Hartman:

- He freaking smiled too much. Not your 'I'm really trying to be your friend' smile - no I mean 'Lookie at my perfect teeth. I have them professonally done once a week - just so I could be more white and perfect than anyone else' smile. (I wanted to wrap my hands around his neck and ... (chill girl don't go to the bad place)).

- He was way too 'perfect' from the get go. I was just waiting and waiting for his first flaw to hit - so I could somehow relate to this character. They didn't give us the drug issue until weeks after he first appeared. (By then I didn't give a damn. Too little too late by then).

- He forced Nina to leaving Everwood. That is unforgivable to me. Nina and Everwood belong together. Nina's spirit is Everwood for crying out loud. (As Andy said during Nina's custody battle with Carl for Sam). I couldn't believe the writers were giving us bull sh... about Nina 'willing' following Jake to L.A. so he could get his drug councloring world wide. (Literally I was close on destroying my television set when this played out).
TL22 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very nice story. I knew you could do it. And thanks for the shout out at the beginning. You're forgiven on the use of a curse word. It was fine. I did get a bit of a laugh over your ending. It is just like the endings you accuse me of.

Excellent