Reviews for Two Halves of Safety
Silver,
I have been enjoying your story immensely. As to your ADD, you are not the only writer I know who copes with it. GenkaiFan, my writing partner for one...and she is mildly dyslexic as well...doesn't stop her at all! As far as I can see, it doesn't hinder you either:) Keep on keepin' on, I will wait patiently for any updates. Hope RL gets better for you!
The Frau
Spottedmask12 chapter 9 . 1/17
Awesome story so far. Please update soon. I love this story.
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Have to say that this story got hold o me and did not want to let go.. hope to see some more o it.. as or those that is mean .. they wish to have thought of this concept.. so just ignore them.. hope you found a Beta

DragZ
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
please update I love histori
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
I hope there is another chapter soon! It's a very good and unique storyline~
Soccerqueen237
aripotter24 chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
por favor actualiza
darkpercy5 chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
Please continue. I like it. ;3
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I find your story amazing and wonderful. I have absolutely no complaints and hope you will continue your story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
this is really sweet, I hope the drama winds down soon (I understand why its needed but I cant help but wish for it to end) but other than that I love Serorian/harrys relationship! and I cant wait for the dark elf (Ewlajhdfkjsh something) to show up! (IS HE SNAPES LOVER?!)
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
I loved it, it is beautiful, too bad you never finished it!
leylinjan chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Hey :)

I was right - I DID love these last two chapters. They were great and this story is amazing. If you stopped because you thought people lost interest or because you didn't have a beta, let me say - again - that I love your story and I'd be honored if you'd consider taking me as a beta.
If you're just too busy or lost inspiration, shame that. Hope you'll find yourself continuing this some day, even if it takes a long long time.

Best,
- leylinjan
leylinjan chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
I like this story - I read a few chapters back that someone complained about your writing speed. I hope it's not that what finally caused you to abandon this story. Readers, especially fanfiction readers, have no business telling others to update faster. I'm happy that I get to read this, even though it is unfinished. I really like this story and I know I'm gonna love the 'last' two chapters as well. If you ever get back to this, I'd be ecstatic, but I'm not going to 'demand' it or anything rude like that.
Awesome story!
Rheastar chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
You probably aren't writing this anymore but I loved it. If you still want a beta is love to help! Especially if that means you'll write more :)
ForbbidenForest chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
I really love this fic! Harry and Serorian are so cute together!