Reviews for Two Halves of Safety
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 10/18
Have to say that this story got hold o me and did not want to let go.. hope to see some more o it.. as or those that is mean .. they wish to have thought of this concept.. so just ignore them.. hope you found a Beta

please update I love histori
I hope there is another chapter soon! It's a very good and unique storyline~
aripotter24 chapter 9 . 8/28
por favor actualiza
darkpercy5 chapter 9 . 8/28
Please continue. I like it. ;3
I find your story amazing and wonderful. I have absolutely no complaints and hope you will continue your story.
this is really sweet, I hope the drama winds down soon (I understand why its needed but I cant help but wish for it to end) but other than that I love Serorian/harrys relationship! and I cant wait for the dark elf (Ewlajhdfkjsh something) to show up! (IS HE SNAPES LOVER?!)
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 6/22
I loved it, it is beautiful, too bad you never finished it!
leylinjan chapter 9 . 5/30
Hey :)

I was right - I DID love these last two chapters. They were great and this story is amazing. If you stopped because you thought people lost interest or because you didn't have a beta, let me say - again - that I love your story and I'd be honored if you'd consider taking me as a beta.
If you're just too busy or lost inspiration, shame that. Hope you'll find yourself continuing this some day, even if it takes a long long time.

- leylinjan
leylinjan chapter 7 . 5/30
I like this story - I read a few chapters back that someone complained about your writing speed. I hope it's not that what finally caused you to abandon this story. Readers, especially fanfiction readers, have no business telling others to update faster. I'm happy that I get to read this, even though it is unfinished. I really like this story and I know I'm gonna love the 'last' two chapters as well. If you ever get back to this, I'd be ecstatic, but I'm not going to 'demand' it or anything rude like that.
Awesome story!
Rheastar chapter 9 . 5/27
You probably aren't writing this anymore but I loved it. If you still want a beta is love to help! Especially if that means you'll write more :)
ForbbidenForest chapter 9 . 3/13
Please continue this story!
I really love this fic! Harry and Serorian are so cute together!
yuki chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Aww man, fluff everywhere.
Make me fuzzy inside :D
I can't wait to read the next chapter...
Ren O'neil chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
I think Elwing and Severus are going to be together. Calm and caring with moody and harsh, the dynamics are going to be funny with those two and will tie Harry and Severus together, seeing as they would both be tied to elves. Elwing also comes off as Dark but full of light, which Severus needs. the elves could live in hogwarts and assist each other and help keep eyes on each other's bonded. I always feel as if Sirius and Remus belong together. Since I feel Elwing will befriend Remus and Sirius along with Harry fairly quickly, and quite possibly remove the Dark Mark.

Would love an update soon.

Hope life gets better for you soon. Do not forget, there is no good without bad, there is no night without day, no black without white, no life without death.