Reviews for The Belladona
J. Hellscythe chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i've already read all the chapters, and i can honestly say that i want to see more
devildog452 chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
When will you continue?
Alucardismybrother chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Awesome story, love what happened to Pip, that damn perv, he wouldn't last 5 minutes against Vampire Assassin, a really good example of a vampire but she is also half demon, I can't wait for the next chapter but I'll have to find something to keep me busy till then.
ShadowMistressRaven chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
She touched his coffin didn't she. Word of advice.. don't touch it unless you want to die.
Alucardismybrother chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Sydney, Benny, Ethan and Joe first plue you should take a look at my original character but he normally acts like a wolfhound during the day and needs to be kept on a silver chain leash to stop him attacking others. So I think the Wild Geese are going to have fun trying to protect the kids from the demon wolfhound creature chained to a huge oak tree.
Kismyarsealucard chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
I like to see the non-vampire's kicking ass so please do the wild geese side first.
LunarCatNinja chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
I would like to see some Wild Geese.
Alucardismybrother chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
I would love to see what happens with the wild geese first cause I bet a few go into hospital. :3 You know I would love to let you use one of my oriinal characters since he easliy looses at fencing he is much better getting really up close and chewing off a few limbs I mean with his razor sharp black fangs any vampire or human with a right mind would feel fear just by looking at him. Of course he can easliy get mixed up with a vampire because he loves drinking blood he won in fights. Plus with him being an immortal demon and having to be kept on a lease all the time I wouldn't be surpirse if he mistook the teens as his next meal and trying to get at them before the chain on his lease runs out.
Demon's little Princess chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I love this (LOL)

Update soon, okay..;)
blackstar778 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
I think you should focus on Lexi first
AlucardismyLord1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hey this story is awesome I have made up a character if you want to use him.
His name is Bryce he is an Immortal demon who has known Alucard for 200 years yet he only looks 21. Dark purple eyes people might think he is a ghoul when he's not. He can grow wings and change his shape into what ever he wants oh and he has a hidden crush for Seras hope he'll help with your stories oh and he has a cell 500 feet under the main hellsing building and sleeps in a dark purple crystal
thingofmyth chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
There seems to be some major Mary-Sueness going on here...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
I found this story interesting and want to know what happens next with Alexia!
Neko.Genkaku chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I love it so far! the humor is very much appreciated. I hope to read more soon.
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Wow, this is a great story so far, and the characters are actually quite believable. W