Reviews for One Batfamily too many
Comics chapter 4 . 6/7
You mixed up Cass' and Stephs personalities. Also Tim never actually believed that Bruce was dead.
PurpleNightwing chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
are you going to update its 2016
Cartlin chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
How is it possible to be 12 chapters in, and NOTHING have happened. There's been no real interaction, and what little there has been, wasn't meaningful, or at least funny. How is that possible after 20k words?!
Cartlin chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
Kind of lost respect for Dick throughout this, he wouldn't just kiss ass like this. He wouldn't just do whatever this Bruce would want, while neglecting his family like he has been. He wasn't a little yes-man after he became Nightwing. Even after he forgave Bruce, Dick never just did everything Bruce wanted ever again. He wouldn't have just let Bruce lock them all up like that.
Cartlin chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Babs is a sexual predator, who by all rights should be on the sex offender registry. When Dick was only 15, and she was in her 20s, she took advantage of him, and had sex with a minor.
Cartlin chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
How is physically assaulting someone for flirting with you EVER acceptable? It's not funny either. Just makes her look like a complete c*nt. No wonder they've basically dropped her from the storylines. IT's also pathetic to try and claim that vain, pathetic excuse for a hero who cares more about how she LOOKS than accomplishing things, could hit anyone that hard. Nor is it believable. On top of which, having her teach Artemis so she can do it to Wally isn't funny either. Cass also barely speaks, since she only learned how to talk after being saved as a teenager.

Seriously, girls hitting guys is not funny. Nor is causing seriously physical damage just because a guy flirts with you. I fear any relationship that they would get into, because what they consider an appropriate response, is called domestic abuse by the rest of the world.
Cartlin chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
Damian would be 10, not 13. There is also no way that Dick would just trust this alternate dimension other team, and leave his little brothers alone with these strangers.

What is the point of Oracle. She's not actually BETTER at computers than anyone. Even Dick was better with them before she came around. It's like they use her out of pity, not because they need her. Also, exactly how are her stupid glasses actually supposed to hide her identity? That's as bad as Clark's glasses supposedly hiding his. IE, it doesn't, and is a fandom joke.
Cartlin chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Tim is about 17 when Bruce dies, thus how he emancipates himself, and essentially removes himself from the Batfamily, while Dick was struggling to bring the rioting Gotham back under control.
Wolfarick chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
I think this is pretty great and hope to see more of it. I'd like more Dick and Damian dynamic, Dick and Babs flirting, Tim and Steph, Steph and Damian, and maybe some YJ Bruce and Dick or YJ Bruce and Damian? I love those dynamics is the comics and seeing Dick or Damian interact with Bruce seems really interesting especially if the Team is around. That may be more more difficult to write though. Overall, this is fantastic and hope you continue updating.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
Great fanfic I would love to see more Dick and Damian partners, mentor and student relationship as the dynamic duo in this story but cool seeing the bats working together.
Cartlin chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Fuck I hate Babs. Use her WAY LESS.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Umm I'm sorry but I wold aptretiate youn not makeing joke about having to take pills to keep your emotions In check becuse I have to do that a-and I-T m-m-makes my l-l-life h-hard I-i k-know y-you d-didn't mean to b-but know I-I'm cry-crying so c-can you n-not m-m-make j-j-jokes like that p-p-please? :( :( :(
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
This story is amazing! It doesn't seem choppy at all
Chips chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Can't wait to read the training part!
Chips chapter 4 . 10/16/2015