Reviews for One Batfamily too many
Umm I'm sorry but I wold aptretiate youn not makeing joke about having to take pills to keep your emotions In check becuse I have to do that a-and I-T m-m-makes my l-l-life h-hard I-i k-know y-you d-didn't mean to b-but know I-I'm cry-crying so c-can you n-not m-m-make j-j-jokes like that p-p-please? :( :( :(
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 12 . 11/11
This story is amazing! It doesn't seem choppy at all
Chips chapter 5 . 10/16
Can't wait to read the training part!
Chips chapter 4 . 10/16
Lol love the update
Chips chapter 3 . 10/16
Chapter three! This one was good! I hope that, with all the characters, you don't forget ppl
Chips chapter 2 . 10/16
Good chapter!
Chips chapter 1 . 10/16
That was a really good start! Hope the rest follow in suit
Can't wait for more
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 9/26
Please update
SeaLion37 chapter 12 . 7/9
I think it would be cool to bring in YJ Babs as batgirl and have a weird oracle/YJrobin/YJbatgirl thing happen. Or at least possibly have oracle seek out her counterpart or have YJbatgirl make cameo or something. Plz I need more Babs! Any chance for some Dibs action as well?
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/14
It's actually really good! :P
ggorm3 chapter 12 . 6/1
Awesome story
Ruon jian chapter 12 . 5/24
I feel bad for YJ Bruce seeing such a terrible possible future for Dick. Also I loved Zatanna and he questions about Steph and how nice her hair looked. The tension between the two Ra's is going to lead to a breakdown between them. I sorta want Jason to be freed and him to get revvenge on the joker. but I hate the Joker so thats me.
The story is connecting very well. Can't wait for the update!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 11 . 4/21
That's going to be a LOT of people joining the investigation. Can't wait for more! :)