Reviews for One Batfamily too many
WolfRedRobin chapter 12 . 6/12
I think this is pretty great and hope to see more of it. I'd like more Dick and Damian dynamic, Dick and Babs flirting, Tim and Steph, Steph and Damian, and maybe some YJ Bruce and Dick or YJ Bruce and Damian? I love those dynamics is the comics and seeing Dick or Damian interact with Bruce seems really interesting especially if the Team is around. That may be more more difficult to write though. Overall, this is fantastic and hope you continue updating.
Great fanfic I would love to see more Dick and Damian partners, mentor and student relationship as the dynamic duo in this story but cool seeing the bats working together.
Cartlin chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Fuck I hate Babs. Use her WAY LESS.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Umm I'm sorry but I wold aptretiate youn not makeing joke about having to take pills to keep your emotions In check becuse I have to do that a-and I-T m-m-makes my l-l-life h-hard I-i k-know y-you d-didn't mean to b-but know I-I'm cry-crying so c-can you n-not m-m-make j-j-jokes like that p-p-please? :( :( :(
xPhoenixFlamex chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
This story is amazing! It doesn't seem choppy at all
Chips chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Can't wait to read the training part!
Chips chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Lol love the update
Chips chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Chapter three! This one was good! I hope that, with all the characters, you don't forget ppl
Chips chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Good chapter!
Chips chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
That was a really good start! Hope the rest follow in suit
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Can't wait for more
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
Please update
SeaLion37 chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
I think it would be cool to bring in YJ Babs as batgirl and have a weird oracle/YJrobin/YJbatgirl thing happen. Or at least possibly have oracle seek out her counterpart or have YJbatgirl make cameo or something. Plz I need more Babs! Any chance for some Dibs action as well?
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/14/2015