Reviews for One Batfamily too many
littlemsstrawberry chapter 12 . 9/26
Please update
SeaLion37 chapter 12 . 7/9
I think it would be cool to bring in YJ Babs as batgirl and have a weird oracle/YJrobin/YJbatgirl thing happen. Or at least possibly have oracle seek out her counterpart or have YJbatgirl make cameo or something. Plz I need more Babs! Any chance for some Dibs action as well?
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/14
It's actually really good! :P
ggorm3 chapter 12 . 6/1
Awesome story
Ruon jian chapter 12 . 5/24
I feel bad for YJ Bruce seeing such a terrible possible future for Dick. Also I loved Zatanna and he questions about Steph and how nice her hair looked. The tension between the two Ra's is going to lead to a breakdown between them. I sorta want Jason to be freed and him to get revvenge on the joker. but I hate the Joker so thats me.
The story is connecting very well. Can't wait for the update!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 11 . 4/21
That's going to be a LOT of people joining the investigation. Can't wait for more! :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 3 . 4/21
This is interesting! I like it so far! :D
Have I mentioned how beautiful this story is? No? Well it is... Update!
kryptonian-mermaid chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
I really love this fanfic, you wrote it perfectly so far. Waiting for updates is going to kill me though could you try updating more frequently? If you could that would be amazing thanks so so much.
infinitely whelmed chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Death Note fan! Nice!
MarissaTodd chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I really liked this chapter! Please update soon!
Momo Spock chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
This is awesome! Thanks for another chapter!
YunaVeerle chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
I just love how you show how they are feeling I wish I was as good aa you at that point
Luckyreader2000 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Yeah this story is so awesome please update Damian is my fav character he is just so adorable I just want to hug him.