Reviews for My Racing Heart
inuyashamunkey chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
What with Sakura?
TrappedInHappiness chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
I usually prefer SasuNaru over NaruSasu but I liked this fic so much. I wonder how Naruto's family reacted to the news though.
SakuraMinamino chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Itachi is awesome as always. If he was real . . . well I'd probably just be that shy girl and never actually talk to him besides being awkward, stilted, and he'd probably think I was disinterested, but whatever. Cute story. It was definitely a different side of Sasuke I'd never seen before. Also major grammar no no's this chapter that stood out badly. It's "His butt hurts" and following right after that it should be your. "he's" means he is and You're is you are. Completely changes the context of th sentence. Just letting you know.
SakuraMinamino chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
And this is why Itachi is the most perfect and amazing older brother ever.
silvimoon chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
My second time reading this story. I really like it, it makes me believe in true love and burst of happiness for my favorite couple. Viva SasuNaru amore!
Secret123 chapter 21 . 9/24/2015
This is by far the best I've seen and your the best author ever niveously
TornUpBird chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
oo sasuke jealous saskues cute when hes jelous
TornUpBird chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
really like idea of this stroy i hope it turns out well
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
I loved it. Yay! Sasuke gets Naruto in the end! hehe please update! I'd love to read more!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 21 . 1/8/2015
This was really cute and interesting to read.
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
Goddamn that was sweet
Cutiebeary chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
When I first looked at the story I was like "21 chapters? 46K words?! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT" but I did started reading, and I must say the effect the story had on me was...refreshing.
I can literally read a story without making any kind of expression, but your story... It was really amusing. I felt like I was in Sasuke's place, wondering what I should do... and then with every cute remark Naruto made, I blushed with Sasuke. I did alot of weird stuff when it comes to Naruto in your story, counting yelping,gasping,aww-ing,fangirling,blushing and crying! Yes, I freaking cried when Sasuke ran from Naruto when he kissed Sakura.

I also cried when Naruto said it was just a kiss when it meant everything to Sasuke.

I felt, along the story, I fell in love with Naruto with Sasuke. Really, it was refreshing...
Good job, and thank you C:
BootyWumps chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
And here I am a day later reading it for the second time
BootyWumps chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
Hands down my favorite story I've read. Amazing
kiki chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
ohhhhh my god... this was beautiful... so worth reading... great work!