Reviews for Behind the Dragon Lies a Diamond
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Very interesting chapter. However, the addition of this "Domino" character probably should have been elaborated on. Also, adding "Wickham said" or "Domino said" or whoever to your dialogue would make it easier to follow conversations. As it is, it's hard to tell who is talking when. I would also recommend marking where one scene ends and another begins instead of leaving your readers to try and figure it out. A simple * with an empty line above and below would do nicely. Remember, you know exactly what is going on in your story, but your readers only know what you show them. As tempting as it is to get on in stories and push further and forward, make sure you stop and let the reader live in the moment and connect to what is happening.

I've enjoyed reading this story, and I truly hope you write more of it. I'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapter!

A.P.
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Hmmm, interesting again! I wonder how this is going to play out... Only one thing to do: Next chapter!

Atlantean Pineapple chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
There were a few spots in this chapter that were a bit confusing, especially near the beginning. However, I like how you are beginning to change things at the end. I'm not completely sure if the whole "Maggie May" thing is meant to be comedy or a way of hinting that Miranda has a legitimate mental problem, considering you referred to it as a conscience but it is more like she's hearing a voice in her head. I suppose I'll have to wait and see, though for the moment I'm leaning toward it being a comedic tool (or something like Amanda's voiceover in Lost in Austen). I'm also wondering what you are going to do with the lineage you have given Miranda- it could be very interesting! Well, off to read the next chapter!

Atlantean Pineapple chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
This story is well written and very interesting! I like that you didn't feel the need to go over every little event since your character didn't change anything, and instead summarized- it allows the story to better hold the attention of the reader. And it has the added benefit of getting us to Wickham's arrival sooner. ;) I'm off to read the next chapter!

Dreamingdreams chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Wow really great story. I hope you will be continuing it. Because I really enjoyed it so far.

The details are great & so is the interaction between the characters. :3

I look forward to reading what happens next! Great job!
Davee chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
The transition from when she was drunk to the next day is a little confusing. I've reread it a couple of times and Iam still somewhat having trouble with it :(
Jenni chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
This is a pretty sweet Fic and I just luve your chapter titles. More Wickham/Miranda in the updates to come, I hope? Good luck! :D
Djinnk chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Darcy is so...Darcyish, i love it! I'd love to see more of Wickham in the future, too. Update soon! :D
Davee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Iam going crazy waiting for an update for chapter four. T_T wouldnt it be crazy, right after the last scene mirandas parents show up at th e party?!
Rebekah chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Seriously just update already...I HAVE to find out what happened!
Rebekah chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Come on! Update please! This story is amazing...
luci chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Update your majesty ;]
Celysia chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Really interesting so far, I can't wait for more!
Rachael chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
This is really good! I like were you are going with the storyline. All of the charecters are so much like they are in the show! I hope you post the next chapter soon!
Davee chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Hi i am the guest reviewer! Absolutely love how miranda putt Collins in his place! I hope Charlotte Lucas doesn't end up with him. Loving the story, hopeing mirandas parents show up soon to shock the bennetts. Will we be reading Amanda's pov on Miranda and the situation they are in? Great to read so far. I am really hopeing that you don't follow the movie plot too much. I am really interested to know more about Miranda and her family. How their family is able to exsist in fictional Austen and in modern England really confuses me. And how did they know she was at the bennetts? In the letter they asked her to make haste and return home but they didn't send any money to help her and even with the urging of her mother to return home quickly, mirandas out attending a ball. Why didn't they send an apology letter to the bennetts to apologize for having Miranda there on short notice? Isn't Amanda price curiouse about Miranda at all and how she came to be a princess in fictional Austen? Overall I hope to read more and find out the answer to these questions.