Reviews for I Die in Your Arms
Janelle chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
dont rush, give more details this is good
Addi Winchester chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
omg i cry! i love this!
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
W-wait... Did they both just DIE? Just like THAT? Now they can't get married! AUUUGGGHHH!

Good writing, by the way.
ihatemornings.xx chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Amazing chapter, I can imagine Annie doing this exact thing! I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! I love Finnck! Did I just type this? Yes, because you are awsome, Yay!
ihatemornings.xx chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I love the new chapter! Thank you for having it be long! So far you are the longest reviewer! Thank you for reviewing also. Finnick and Annie are so awsome. You really captured the personality of Annie, and how much pain she is in.

ChocolateMagicNingaBunniesXY
Tragedy of Wiress chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I made this a lil bit longer for a special someone
Tragedy of Wiress chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I blame auto correct on my spelling mistakes ;) LOL
ihatemornings.xx chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Please continue, I really like your story, I love any Annie Finnick story! I really like how you wrote from Annies point of veiw.

Just one comment, The second chapter was a little short, though I really like how you got the point across. There is nothing wrong with short chapters, sometimes they are the best, I just wished it was a little longer.

I was a little surprized you had Mags die in the first chapter, I thought you were just going to not have her get picked, but I'm sure there is a reason for it. I am really looking forward to the next chapter!

It is also really sweet how Finnick is taking care of Annie, that is why I love this story so much! I can't wait till they meet Katniss and Peeta! This looks like a very interesting story!

Read my story called Going to the Movies, I would really apreciate it, also review, who ever writes the longest review gets to be in my story!

Keep writing, I subscribed, and added!
The Fancy Unicorn chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Very good! I'm liking it so far. It's really sweet but sad. Poor Finnick, worrying about his Annie and poor Annie being reaped! Just a note, Annie is described by Katniss in Mockingjay as having long dark hair, not red.
Tragedy of Wiress chapter 1 . 6/25/2012