Reviews for Always Against the Odds
Rapunzeline chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Aww…yes, Henry, we are having a family moment, and it's adorable! This was so sweet, and awesome; loved seeing Emma taking care of Henry, and Snow and James taking care of her. Loved it!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
That was beyond cute. I wish there was more!
Banana Flavored Lemonade chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I blame you for this madness! I am super hooked on this too! I'm a junkie, and you, are my enabler, so do your new job; write more, and enable me! ;) great work, keep it up, and keep drawing in poor unsuspecting readers.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
So sweet! gah i love this story!
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Awww love the overprotective parents and family moments :) can't wait for the next one
Marcie Gore chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
AWW HOW sweet! NIce FAmily MOments!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Snow and EMMA In MOmmy mode is so ccute. I doubt Emma would be a good paticent Espiecally with Henrry Beimg sick too HUG poor them
oldmcpiper chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Another great chapter! You did a nice job of balancing all four characters and including little moments between each of them. I can't wait to read the next update.
crayolakid0413 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Really sweet!
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I honestly love this story it's perfect!:)
The-Writer2012 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This story was soooo cute! Thanks for share it
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awww this was amazing :) poor emma and Henry but I am glad snow and James were there with them and I loved the ending so much!
crayolakid0413 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This story was so sweet. I really enjoyed how Emma is embracing Snow and James as her parents and letting them take care of her. Great story!
RandomTVFan30 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really loved this one shot. It was very enjoyable to read.
NCISGleek chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awww! I love all these sick Emma/Henry stories!

Write more stories with Snow/Emma and Emma/Henry and James/Emma Charming family bonding! I love them sooooo much!