Reviews for From This Day Forward
My second time reading this story.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Flora Mile chapter 20 . 11/15/2020
Love this story, re-read at least every 6 months!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2020
Did her mom help jake?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2020
She need to show the cullens and edward the letter from her mom
Flora Mile chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
No Matter hoe many times I read this story, I love it!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 21 . 8/6/2020
Good story
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 9 . 7/23/2020
Why do these type of stories always do that? She has not always loved Edward, she has been ATTRACTED to him.

I know it really isn't that serious in the grand scheme but I prefer honesty.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 8 . 7/23/2020
'I love her, but don't deserve her.' I'm so over these type of lines... He has always been there for Bella.. ALWAYS.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 7 . 7/23/2020
I mean sure but at the same time, the guy is doing so much for her.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 6 . 7/23/2020
'She doesn't blame jake'

Even if she didn't love him, she didn't cheat on him, in fact, it was just cheating, that implies a fling.. He had a whole affair for a long period of time.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
If Edward knew about it for a month and never said anything... I think that's retarded... He doesn't owe Jake time, he either tells Bella within the week or he will, there, simple and done.
savedprincess85 chapter 21 . 5/10/2020
This was a beautiful story! I loved it all!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/3/2020
"You're confession in a national interview..." YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. He's not saying "YOU ARE confession in a national interview..." He's saying "YOUR (belonging to you) confession in a national interview..." How can you - or your beta - not know this? ? ?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2020
"You're going to need you're strength" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. I don't suppose he's saying "YOU ARE going to need YOU ARE strength," right? It's "YOU'RE going to need YOUR strength." (I don't understand how you don't know the difference between YOU'RE and YOUR, considering what a skillful writer you are.) And while I'm ranting, IT'S is the contraction for IT IS or IT HAS. ITS is the possessive form. For example: "It's amusing to watch a dog chase its tail."
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3/2020
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
2,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »