Reviews for The Empire: Book IV
MrBlue987 chapter 23 . 1/6
Love it. Much more character friendly ending that the Original. Although there were a few things that bother me. Such as Arya's feeling on being directly responsible for a dragon's death and the thoughts of Glaedr on Thorn and Murtagh's role in Oromis's death. There a few continuity issues i'm not sure you noticed but there is the un-named elf as well as the dragon eggs on Vroengard that just seem to disappear into the background after the shit hit the proverbial fan. Even with the very few issues I see, I found this to be an enjoyable alteration to Paolini's original plot. My hats off to you.
MegKh chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
That is only right that they not pursue a relationship so instantly. A moment of change does not always pertain to a push. Arya is right to be closer to him first. Eragon's feelings were always one-sided anyway in the start. It was more of a boyish infatuation and crush and he kept hoping that Arya return it, which was so unlikely with the war and duty right before them and eragon was still too young and inexperienced. I'm glad of the mutual respect between the two.
MegKh chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
spelling errors in other chapters
I don't think Arya is afraid of heights as she expressed always wanting to be a dragon rider but never allowing herself to hope for it since the dragons were on the verge of extinction then when Eragon and her meet in the woods and she rode Firnen, the dragon who hatched for her at the end of Inheritance.
So Eragon has finally matured from an impulsive boy into this confident and proper, wise and understanding man who would never jeopardise his good friendship with arya. He holds a greater respect for her and a broader view of her character now. Arya feels bothered. She should not be. He is growing up which is only fitting and all the better.
I like your portrayal of Eragon this way as it makes his character better and more deserving of Arya's respect and ours. Thank you this amazing chapter.
GoldenShirt1234 chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Holy shit...this was...EPIC! This was easily one of the best Eragon x Arya fanfics I've ever read! Great work my friend, great work!
teenwriter827 chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Good story
tbflorencio chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
I really enjoyed your fic, it really was a pleasure reading it, your version of the fourth book made me happy, because whenever pricipalmente was very sad to end separate the author gave Arya and Eragon, always wanted to see the two together ending.

Thank you for your EXCELLENT job of writing this story, for me it was very enjoyable to read.

If your comment contains errors is that I am Brazilian and my English is not very good, so I used Google translator to read your fic so much as to write this comment.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
you have done an excellant job. you were able to capture the characters essence and then transform them into something even better. i really enjoyed reading the story.
WELL DONE
Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
This book is really good.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
Very good story enjoyed it all. Good grammar, coherency, and story. Need some slight work on the character development. But other than that great story
justin chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
In future fanfics about arya and eragon try not to make arya stumble with her words so much. Though this is a situation she hasn't faced before,but she is still very confident and right here she has been acting very rash and nervous
HappyPNF chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
Cool story; I would say this is like a condensed version of Inheritance fanfic style with the EragonXArya actually happening, more survivors in the end, and a happier and more clean closing than the canon. I would say however that the story is rather linear and too predictable, it made it slightly less entertaining. Still like it though; ExA rocks!

BTW: Shouldn't it be three years later instead of three months? I don't recall babies going from birth to the age of 3 in three months :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
Fantastic story! loved every single chapter keep up the good work!
rairio chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
wow it was an amazing read. could not put it down, great job
SonOfPoseidon05 chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
I can't believe that a story like this would have been started and finished without me knowing. It seems like it's been a long long time since I've visited this part of fanfiction. Anyway, a really good work done :) I like how you saved Izlandi thus freeing Arya from the burden of the crown. Looking forward to the sequel :)
FanBoyNinja chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
I want more.

I am not one to read incomplete fanfiction, so when I saw that The Empire: Book IV was finally complete I was very happy, to say the least.
I read through this, dare I say, masterpiece within a single day, and I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome, hence, the whole masterpiece naming thingy.
You have done a wonderful job here, and I simply cannot wait for the announced sequel.