Reviews for The Empire: Book IV
Bjartskular chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
Just so you know, the city of Doru Araeba is on the island of Vroengard. It sounded like you had those mixed up, but I'm not sure. Your story is chill, by the way.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2016
Did you just *yarp*?... You're not an owl...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
DAMMIT! HAD ONE CUP TOO MANY OF THAT MUSHROOM JUICE AND NOW IM HALLUCINATING. JUST GREAT.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
YOU EXPECT ME TO FIGHT TWO ELVES? OMG they're gonna get soooo Rekt! I mean, they can't even use a keyboard! You're up against a certified Wood League champion here. My KDA is so low, it's lower than my mom's height! OHHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dillldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dilldo dragon DILDO
Matchbox198 chapter 23 . 6/21/2016
This is the best Book IV fic I've ever read. Thank you so much, friend.
Dobby99 chapter 23 . 6/4/2016
Wow, great story! I love it! I can't wait to read your sequel. There were some mistakes in spelling, but that's not that bad. And I was wondering why Arya wasn't at least a bit sore after their first intimate night... :D I'm a big AryaEragon fan and I loved their moments in this story a lot!
Sir Davos chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
Eragon's outburst was a little odd, but overall great chapter!
Sir Davos chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
Interesting dreams Eragon is having, I wonder what will happen? Is this similar to how he dreamed about Arya? Good work, keep it up! BTW, you write Angela very well.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/23/2016
Separation is always tough, let's see how our two love Jordan coup, and let's see if Eragon discovers anything interesting! Keep up the good work!
HotFudge99 chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
Loving the progression so far! Keep it up! P.S great ExA scenes!
HotFudge99 chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
Great chapter, loved the fluff!
HotFudge99 chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
Great chapter! So much intrigue and mystery!
HotFudge99 chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Nice chapter, great flow. Onwards!
HotFudge99 chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
OMG what a great chapter! Great fight scene and great ExA interactions!
260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »