Reviews for Five Little Shots
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D

Aww! So sweet! :)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hmm, that's interesting on Merida's reflection of her parentage, because she does get her hair from her father, but Fergus has a darker shade of red than hers, and tame. She also gets her blue eyes from him, you know. And I'm sure she was shocked when all of her brothers grew to have the exact same shade of red hair as hers. Hopefully that can convince her of her parentage. She gets traits from her parents, even though she doesn't have to look exactly like them.

I think one reason why Merida is close to her brothers is because she is a tomboy and not a proper lady, so she likes passing on that kind of thing to them. I do think that she passed on her own love of sweets to them by giving them their first samples, as well as getting them to walk and talk by bribing them with sweets. The boys seem to have a close relationship in each other as well as Merida, and I know they enjoy listening to her stories and helping her if they can, even though the price with that is her own desserts.

I think the same on the boys being a little ignorant as to the real reason why the clans were visiting, along with why people were shocked as to why she joined the competition for her own hand. I don't know that much about betrothal in that time period, but I guess it would make sense for Merida to leave DunBroch with her new husband if she had gone through with it, and that's part of why she wasn't ready for marriage. She may be of age, but she doesn't have to be that way emotionally. And if she did explain that to the boys, I'm sure they wouldn't have been ready for her to leave, and they'd want any and all boys they'd meet to stay away from their beloved big sister. And I bet they didn't want her to leave their sight for a long time after that.

If the boys are pranksters, I bet they picked some of that up from Merida. And I think because they work together as a team, it's why they can always outsmart Maudie and rarely get caught by their parents. Of course, Elinor wouldn't be happy if she saw Merida encouraging the boys to do these pranks. I wonder if they'll ever grow out of it...

I thought the boys were really cute as bear cubs, and I wonder if Merida did, too. I do think it proves that she has never felt anything negative against them, other then occasional annoyance. That's part of sibling rivalry, but for the most part, the four of them all love each other very much. Merida really does have a lot of love for her entire family. :D

Really nice set of drabbles for this group of siblings. Merida is a really good big sister. :)
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
These are all cute! I especially love the one about 'boys'. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Absolutely adorable- great writing!
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aww, so cute. My favorite bit was the part about hair color. I also love the idea of little Merida cutting her mom's dress hems. LOL.
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ahhh I love the triplets. Good job :)
Starry-eyed dreamer86 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awww... these are so cute! :D
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this was cute and I loved it!
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like the sibling relationship you've put into words here. I think its something that should definitely be expanded on, and an aspect I want to include in my own stories.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i loved the scene were the boys turn into adorable bear cubs!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Great one-shot. :)
Hatts chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this! The relationship between Merida and her brothers really made the movie for me. So thank you for writing this - it was PERFECT! :D