Reviews for Clinging Desperately
cid.neha chapter 2 . 8/28
So cute:)
Matt chapter 1 . 1/16
You wrote a great story!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Yeah, I'm glad Ash told here. So cute.
Contestshipper16 chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
YES! ASH SURVIVED! :D This was so cute and sweet, I love how Ash finally managed to confess! :D The way he was so anxious was so cute, I loved this one! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
NOOOOOOO! ASH, YOU GOT TO LIVE, FOR MISTY! DON'T DIE ON HER! DX This was so sad, I hope that Ash doesn't die. This is awesome, and super cute too! :) ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
This was too cute
jeannot1978 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
If they said that ash nearly died, it would take two weeks for him to hold a cup of any beverage without dropping the cup. I happen to be the son of a nurse. it would take him a minimum of 30 days to fully recover with the help of a chansey soft-boiled each day.
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Oh, no 'sorry's needed! I mean, many times, AAML knows no expectations.

Hmmm, it would be kinda nice if Brock came in and spotted them like this, post-confession and all, so we could see his reaction. His earlier ones were just so funny! But hey, I'm happy...
OjoOtaku chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I would just like to say, bravo. There are very few stories, let alone fanfictions that I cry while reading them. And this one had me in tears. (At least, the first part did, the second part did a little bit, but not as much.) Anyhoo, I very much enjoyed reading this, and I loved it very much, ending and all.

- O.O
tennisgirl16 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
awww soooooooo cute love it love misty and ash
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
omg so sad
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
cool story, bro.
... :/
No seriously, this was a great story! Keep it up! :D
anjumstar chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Hmm. I guess it might make sense that Misty would be more okay, just because her body is probably a wee bit more mature, and also she has all the experience swimming. Although she also has a body with literally no fat on it. Ah well, creative rights.

This seemed exactly like the episode after the one where the St. Anne sinks and they're stuck on the raft in the middle of the ocean. Did you base this off of that? It's actually like an exact mix between that and Titanic. Which is kinda what the St. Anne was based off of, so that's kind of perfect.

The was a cute story. You're right, that the first chapter was better than the second one, but it was pretty good anyway.
Kitsune Jackson chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
That was good and cute I love how he just leapt up and hugged her
Brianna Summers chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I loved it! It was adorable and YAY, happy ending! Minus the cold...

I LOVE your writing style, I love how I can see what's going through their minds just by the looks on their faces. It's awesome.

Keep it up; you're doing a great job!