Reviews for The return of Metal Sonic
guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
Shitty fucking story
LilPuddenPuff chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Haha dang
I was three when you posted this! It's so surreal
Sapphireflame31 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Sorry to whoever made him, sega or not, but i hate spike and now i wanna kill him and he's not real!
Olivaceous chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awesome fic! I really enjoyed reading this~! n_n
Tau22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
A very good fic, that shows just how evil Metal Sonic. Well, maybe not evil, but sinister and cunning. I still think he would make a great hero.
Adeptis chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Great story
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
He thrust out his right hand. Hesitantly Sonic took it with his left

Tested that out. If some one shakes you hand, what ever hand they use, you use too. If they skae right, you use your right. Left, your left.

I know weird, right, but yea.

Not critizing, just point out that theory fact. Thye always interest me.

I wanted to punch Spike into next week so many times! lol Spike...yep...original. Lol. but then Tails Knuckles and Sonci are really original. as is Amy lol.

DIE SPIKE! Heh, naw, he's s'ok...DIE DIE DIE..heh, opps. You worte him well tohuhg, but I was seeing red everytime he said something!

Which is a good sign, making the reader feel anger and hatred! *gr*

And serens, not believeing her OWN LONG LOST brother! If i found that our, everything he said would be believeable to me!...for a while.

But then again, she did slow mecha down and everytihng else, and then finally did beliee Sonci nad I'm babbling heh.

Ah school holidays, the best thing ever. Currnetly all on my lonesseem for two days, mum and dad are on a short holiday, Daniel (my older brother) is sleeping at a mates. I'm not allowed any one over, so between music, labbelling school books *shudder* a few light movies and talkign to friends for hours on end over the phone, I READ YOUR STORIES. heh, don't you feel proud!

Any way, finished the story, loved it, I'm not sure whic is my favourite so far...probably sonic 3 and Knuckles, but...?

Mm..a bannan smoothie is a-calling.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Hmm very interesting. I have never read a fanfic where Sonic got cut off from his friends like this one did. Once again I Netraptor's story a 9 out of 10. The only reason that it is not a ten is, because I think Netraptor gives some things away before they happen.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman.
KazeKiryoku chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I wonder why you don't get more reviews? This fic is great!
Mikewriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
This was a really good fic. I enjoyed it completley!
Amy Rose4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
!

I got the sonic the hedgehog movie for Christmas and I've watched in both English And Japanese! Have you even seen the movie?

NetRaptor no baka! (NetRaptor you idiot!)
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
YAY! Good story! Good job at making the personalities fit, but I dont think that Sonic or Metal Sonic act like that, Sonic is not that pathetic and there is no way Metalla could be so evil. Whats gunna happen next, huh huh?
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
All right! After the abysmal " Sonic 3&K " and the so-so Daylight savings, we finally get to see the good stuff! We've got a Metallix (Metal Sonic) who is gripped by uncontrollable hatred and a cool new rival for the Blue Blur! Add this to manipulation and the fear of being located by Eggamn and we've got a must-read! My only gripe is that Slasher seems invincible; I know velociraptors are deadly but c'mon! There must be something that can beat her! Well, you've got me hooked anyway!
SonicA chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This really kept me thinking. Amazing, not surprisingly.