Reviews for The Place where Soldiers Go
Unknown chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I love this story! Please continue it. The suspense is killing me.
PomPoms chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Is it your mission to have your readers sobbing at the end of each chapter? Because if it is, you are doing wonderfully. This is just so beautiful and even though its heartbreaking I will be waiting for the next chapter. So just keep up the fabulousness.
nadzuke eno mono chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Ill read this until the very end,bro youve got yourself a reviewer. Beautiful,just beautiful.
Smileypants chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I think I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry now... DDD: I love the style of storytelling you're using, with everything happening before present time, then someone re-discovering what happened. Kinda reminds me of the Blaire Witch Project. Update soon please!
Francey-pants98 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
MUST. SEE. MORE. This is heartbreaking, and I legitimately almost started crying and I NEVER at books or videos and the likes (WITH the exception of Clannad After Story) I love this, thank you for writing something so off-the-wall amazing. Plot and all.
Shappo chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
My brother is part of the military, and my dad used to be part.
Your story gave me the chills, but more importantly, it also got me attached to the Hetalia characters as soldiers, and most of all, it made me realize how lucky I am that the two soldiers in my family at alone and well.
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Queen Umbugartus chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
This story is very touching, and also very haunting. I love the way the story is told in little pieces, almost like puzzle pieces. Although it's not really a suspenseful story, I can't wait to find out what the next puzzle pieces are.

·Um
Evil By Choice Not By Blood chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
ok it was a bad idea to read this in front of my parents, this is due to the fact i started crying. ya they shot me 'what in hell is wrong with you' looks. so in other words this story is amazing. continue writing and pos up the next chapter soon!
hurricaneclaw chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Aww, so sad... ;A;
xXNovenusPrimeXx chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I don't know how to review this, actually. It's sad though, and reading your authors note once more makes me apprehensive to the next chapter a bit, but I'll read it anyways because I am extremely curious now. Y'know something that just occured to me? Is this taking place in a war that /actually/ happened or not? If it is, which one? Because right now for some odd reason it sounds like the Vietnam or Korean War. On a happier note, I think Francis' letter was sweet and how he actually got to live with Jeanne in this. I love Jean d'Arc/Francis stories, they always have that bittersweet edge around it, but they have a happy note somewhere. It's kind of sad that they don't know what exactly happened to Antonio, I'll have to go to one of the previous chapters to see if they ever did find out what happened to him. I swear I might start crying if I go over this to see what else I should put in this review, so I won't and just leave it at sad but interesting.

See you next chapter,
PrimeX
SoulMistress12 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
STORY STILL AWESOME. LEVEL 9001 ACHIEVED. BEAUTIFUL.
I like the new title more, too. Good call on that one.

... andit's'mourning'not'morning'/shot
LobsterSalad chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
This fic is making me sad. Not only because the characters are heading for a certain doom, but also because it's partly about disillusionment, at least that's what I think. It reminded me of what the teacher said about wwi, how everyone was filled with hope and the promise of glory, but what the common soldier got was trenches instead. Trenches and bombs and poison gas.
But yeah, good job on yanking at my heartstrings, although you misspelled mourning as morning.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Thank you for including a entry from Spain this time! And I'm guessing that his "bombshell" is Lovino, am I right? ;) So sad that he had to die! You are pulling at my heartstrings! Great work!
Stardust98 chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I loved this chapter. Kiku's entry was just fine! This story has so much depth and emotion . I almost teared.
xXNovenusPrimeXx chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Um, I think in Kiku's journal entry, you spelled mourning morning. Either I have it wrong, or you have it wrong, or spelling is to complicated for odd-balls like me. It's sad for the Nordics though, with Berwald getting killed off and all. Though I wouldn't mind like a oneshot or something of how they took it and where they are during this story. But that's just an errant thought that I latched onto. Um, as to Spain's "bombshell," can I wadger a guess as to Romano? Or at least a female version of Romano, mabye? Meh, that would be a good oneshot, the reaction for that person to Spain's death. But again, my thought's, I'm game for whatever you're willing to post! I like the name change too. I mean, I get both titles and all they imply, I like this current title a bit better though. Although I'm wondering if your going to pull Iggy into this again, like have her talking to him on the phone or in person or something. That would be interesting to read. See you next chapter.