Reviews for Brothers in Arms
lindergail chapter 5 . 9/22/2018
I don't usually review single chapters since I feel I need to see where the author is heading before I can critique. That said, this was a great chapter!

Also, I really appreciate the talents of someone who can create a plot and keep the characters, well, in character.

Small nit-pic (as a former teacher): watch your semi-colons and capitals when starting sentences by characters.

Thanks for sharing your writing!

Best,
Vicki
Guest chapter 18 . 5/11/2018
Did deeks get the surgery done? Surely it would of been infected by noe but that was over looked
Lunary chapter 18 . 4/22/2017
Good written :)

Loved it :)

Regards,
Lunary
The Ghostly Horse chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
Yes. Thank you. This was really well-written, and I'm so glad that these two came out the other end as good mates and all. I cannot wait to see what Sam does to try and one-up Deeks. I can only hope that Callen steps in and knocks Sam down a few pegs. And, grammar? C'mon Deeks, you can do better than that. Cheers for this.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
Wow. This was well done. I really appreciated the small kindnesses these two are doing for each other. And the fact that Deeks can twist his body every which way. I also like this Ghost.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
Of course Deeks was going to get shot. Well done.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
Ooh. Yes. Those very simple lines were extremely effective. I am so very interested in what happens next. This was a very good chapter.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Oh. You did this well. That must've been absolutely awful for Deeks. You wrote that really well.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
Whoa. Water-boarding. That's... that's serious. I've done research into that, and it's not simply a matter of holding your breath. I know that Callen respects Deeks all the more, but I'm ready to club Kensi over the head for her insensitivity. I am so proud of Deeks for being able to hold out as ling as he did, but I do know that the guilt will follow. I hope Callen can help him though it.
The Ghostly Horse chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Yes. it really bugs me how often, especially early on, the rest of the team simply assumed that Deeks was useless. I mean, Hetty wouldn't have chosen him if he wasn't exceptional. I just have a lot of protective feelings over Deeks, and the way you're tossing him in with Callen is really well done, and I'm glad that he's beginning to appreciate the LAPD liaison. I also really liked that the rest of the team acknowledges that Deeks is the type to hold doors for others.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
That was great! I loved every chapter. Good work
Dramamama5 chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
great work!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Ugh. Face Palm. My last review. Just facepalm. I am so sorry. For words and sentences. In that review. Still love your story.
notoserious chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
Wanted to review to say that I loved it. Really good. Especially loved the line where Callen has the thought that reads 'he just hoped that he could pay the vinegar as well as he did the honey. For real. You amazing writer you. Keep writing the food writing.
evelynmarie1 chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
Love your stories,I read them out of order and ended with this one,I really like the Deeks/Callen & the D-squared stories.