Reviews for Brothers in Arms
ncisloverinnc chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Holy cow! Poor Deeks! This was a great look into his mindset and the tenacity it took to get him through that situation. Can't wait to see what the others are up to!
jmlane1966 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Great ideas for the op. Please keep writing, i want to know what happens.
jmlane1966 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
This is such a cool way for Callen to gain respect for Deeks. And for Deeks to show his skills in a new way. Good writing. Thanks for posting.
jmlane1966 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I'm liking your story. This is a cool mission, hope you continue writing it. Love the details on the backgrounds and the interaction between Callen and Deeks.
jmlane1966 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Great details. This is such an interesting side of the team.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Intriguing. This is an angle that I'd not considered. Deeks and Callen working directly is very interesting.
Sweet Lu chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
This was a well written chapter. I like how surprised Callen was that Deeks could kill and injure the men who attacked him, and was determined not to underestimate him ever again. Dealing with the attack as a flashback and from Deeks point of view was different and very effective. I look forward to more.
ramblingrosh chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
i loved it especially Deeks tellin'Kensi to go fetch
itstimefornewthings chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
That. Was. Amazing. You know, you've got this whole "Deeks Undercover" thing down! As well as the legend Callen being undercover! You make Callen look effortless and Deeks look like a humble genius. Love. It! Great writing. Keep it up! I was pulling a Deeks when Hetty figured out the fractured ribs: *slowly whispered* Whaaaaat? Haha!
shestarsky chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Great update, I do feel bad for Deeks, it sounds like he had real hard time. I'm glad Callen is beginning to see Martys worth.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
please keep going
fanficlover chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter and great teaser for the next one. Really can't wait to read it and see Deeks in action. Gonna be phenomenal, i hope. Thank you.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
This is EXCELLENT. *Hugs author*

I've been having such a tough time finding well written NCISLA fics. There is almost no good slash or gen for this fandom, most of what's out here seems to be badly written Deeks/Kensi, and considering how much that pairing DOESN'T work in my head, I've been really frustrated.

So thank you SO very much for writing a fully in character fic in which Deeks is portrayed as an intelligent human being who is actually capable of doing his job right.
Seems like most of the other fics out there play him out as idiot to varying degrees. Sure he's a Joker, but Hetty personally chose him for the job, so you KNOW he's more than capable of whatever she throws at him.*G*
Sweet Lu chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Good set up chapter. I liked the way you described Deeks usual way of getting into an alias and the way he has to do it now that he is part of a team. That Callen and Sam still don't appreciate his many talents is evident as well. I look forward to following your story...just don't kill my favorite guy...Deeks, or Callen or Kensi or Sam for that matter. I can't live with that.
shestarsky chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I dont think it was terrible, it was interesting to see inside Deeks head a little bit to see how he built an alias.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »