Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Scorp' Blues chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
great story !
I read it with pleasure and enjoyed it a lot.
Scorp' Blues chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I lked, no I loved Hetty POW about pairing Callen with Sam and Deeks with Kensi. I didn"t think about the reason of this pairing, but you put it under a new light and I must say it's very convincing and true.
Great job.
Scorp' Blues chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I was wondering why Deeks didn't talk much about his time with Diego. Now I know, you were keeping it for later. Well done!
F4llon chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Poor Deeks, just how much does he have to go through?
monydeeks chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
I read this fic just now. I found indicated on NCIS Los Angeles Magazine. I very much enjoyed reading.
The couple Callen/Deeks is a winner. It would be fun to see them so in an episode.
My favorite is Martin, I call he by name. To tell you the truth, my favorite is Max Gentry, Martin's black soul.
Now I'm going to read other things you've written. Talk to you soon.
Hi from Roma.
Montydeeks
F4llon chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I love your comment about Hetty: "He had a feeling that Hetty never slept, so he assumed she looked the same as she did every other moment of the day, a riddle wrapped up in a mystery inside an enigma clutching a hand grenade." Thanks for the laugh :)
F4llon chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Good story
anonkp chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
Really good story. I especially liked how Deeks earned Callen's respect, and how well they ended up working together.
anonkp chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
A vividly described chapter. Poor Deeks! I wish Kensi could comfort him.
anonkp chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Ooh, good action. And Hetty was funny at the end.
anonkp chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
It's nice to see Deeks get some respect, and I liked Callen's observations on their similarities and differences. I am a little worried for Deeks though- it's not good to be the bait.
anonkp chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Poor Deeks, he never gets enough credit for being good at his job. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
I really like Hetty's take on the partnerships. This is a great story so far; I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
knirbenrots chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Really? Nothing more? Too bad! Loved this story, really did!
knirbenrots chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
You've done so well, researching and rewatching - which is in its own way the best way to do research #loveit
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »