Reviews for Love in a Time of War
The-Last-Flower chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
so beautiful! And loving and touching! Wonderful writing! Really tugged at the heart!
Leonidas Raistlin Knowitall chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww, that's such a wonderful sweet ending!
Lycaenida-Zephyr chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful, but so sad...
FantabulousMe chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love everything about this. Your writing style is just so...elegant? I guess that's the best word lol. It's beautiful, in any case, and the story you've crafted is fantastic. So tragic, so hopeful... And I think I might've teared up at the ending. Just sayin'.
MageOfDeath18 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this was reeeeeeallly nice! i loved it, especially the ending! great!
ryodai89 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh, for the love of all that is good... PLEASE write more of this kind of thing TTTT!

Oh please god just write more of these two because THIS... was just stunning.

...

I am in awe I just- I love this fic so much right now. The way you wrote it, the detail, just... the friggin' emotion all throughout it- Please oh please oh please write something more with these two...

Because this just easily made my 'fav fic list' and YOU, a now knew 'fav author' because you, and this and everything in between... awesome. Amazingly so.

I didn't want to just write what everyone else already has for me, so, yeah, put me down as totally totally agreeing with them

110%
YouThereintheTrunks chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
WOW!

Now THAT twist I did not expect. That LAUFEY, of all "people", would not be an ogre. I have not yet read a tale that has Laufey as a kind of hero to Loki, and I have read hundreds of Loki/Thor stories. That really took me aback.

Very well done.
AisakaTeaLeaf chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow, this fanficton was fun to read, but incredibly sad.

Your word choice is poetic and beautiful, there are several lines that I went back and read because they were just simply enchanting.

Poor Loki. ;3; I am glad they are both able to be together in a small way, but the tragedy of being torn apart is again a very melancholic subject to think about.

The part where Thor asks to see Loki's true form is something I've not yet seen in other Thorki writing, and I adored it! It was so touching, and the effect it had on Loki is something I think he always needed. Loki seeks reassurance and acceptance quite often, and I am glad he was able to be confirmed of his beauty by the one he holds the most dear.

And thank you, Laufey, for being so incredibly nice! I was shocked the dreams the pair experience together was partially of his doing!
Alexinie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Daww this is pretty! I want a thor/loki dream world! Awesome job.. a sequel would be goooooood xx
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
oh wow damn this was so sad and so great all at the same time i loved it
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
His dreams were consumed with the sensation of hands running up and down his naked body, mapping the surface of his flesh, teeth, lips, tongue, licking, nipping, sucking, biting red contusions on his sensitive skin. Loki moaned with pleasure in his sleep, his body straining for the touch of the one he knew could never be his. He woke again suddenly to the distant sound of hoof beats echoing around the empty room, alone and frustrated, his heart hammering swift as a bird against the cage of his ribs. His brother had returned

You never stop to amaze me. Those lines were amazing, beautiful. I don't have enough words to express how lovely those lines are.

And this line, I must paint this line on one of my walls:

"Your dreams are as real as you make them"

Excellent. I loved it. Very encouraging as well.

Can I use it for my wall?

Beautifully written, well done dear!

Ps: Loki/Hiddles is so sexy in this fic!