Reviews for Big Bang Theory: The Stephen King Confluence
maripach77 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
WOW! what an ending...totally awesome...5 stars, 2 thumbs up and all other equivelents
maripach77 chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
AWW...he didn't get to giver the campus, can't wait to read the next one
maripach77 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
LOL...totally awesome chapter and I can picture the guys obsessing and dissecting the script
Bride of Spock chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Loved it! Haha :)
5Mississippis chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! Bravo! That was absolutely brilliant! Loved that we got 'to see' the movie! And we know who the killer is! Hysterically written and very cleverly done, I am so sorry to see this gem end! Applause! Applause! Bravo!
Teobi chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Ugh- I sympathise with Penny here. I had the neighbour from hell two years ago, noise at all hours and noxious fumes filling the whole building, eventually the police came and hauled him away for being a small time drug dealer. Who'da thunk it.

Penny's braver than I was, storming up the stairs like that. Go, girl!

. "All I'm hearing is –" She mimicked the weird noises bothering her through her ceiling: the squeaking, the creaking, the groan of the floor boards and the loud thunk of something hitting the floor, finishing it up with a dirty look.' - Now I could picture that perfectly! She's so ditzy.

Oh, and angry! An angry Penny is worse than a hive full of hornets. I wouldn't mess with her!

"Stupid idiot… Like I give a rat's ass about a script he's got to start shooting…"

...

...

"Wait a second, I do give a damn."

- I wondered how long that would take! Lol. :D

Penny's really getting her hopes up now. I hope the guy helps her out. He seems pretty well connected. Now to find out what the guys think!
Teobi chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is the first multi-chapter story I've picked to read in this fandom, but I recognise you from the Gilligan's Island/crossover board so I knew already that you're a top writer. :)

I'm so glad (and relieved) that you ship Leonard and Penny, because I am IN LOVE with them. The dialogue here is sharp, crisp and completely in character. This is brilliantly witty writing at a professional level and what's more important, extremely easy to read and get hooked on. Which I'm happy to say I now am.
5Mississippis chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Oh my goodness! That was so painful! Poor Leonard! I could absolutely see that happening! I'm happy for Penny tho - she's getting her chance!
5Mississippis chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! Loved this! The guys whole dissection of the horrific script to find out who the killer is! I LOL! Very, very much in character - I could see them all obsessing over it! And again! The plot of the movie! Even more ridiculous as they talked about it! Brilliant!
Daisy312 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Maybe it's Lisa! ... That was a really entertaining chapter! My favorite was the script flow chart.
maripach77 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
LMAO this is awesome...i can't wait for the show and what happens with Penny and the movie
Daisy312 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
That was hilarious! It's a really great plot, I can't wait to hear what happens with Penny's movie and the "new" tv show.
5Mississippis chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
ROTFLOL! Wonderfully, hysterically brilliant! Loved the movie with the horrific dialogue and plot! And how Raj knew who Chip Sterling was! Loved how the guys game deteriorated, very much IC and something we would see on the show! And Sheldon being called out by Wil Wheaton! Leonard, Leonard, Leonard [shaking head sadly] unfailingly doing the slide into insecurity. Sigh! I love you man but you gotta grow a spine! The only thing totally off in your story, IMHO, is Wil's new show at Tantamount! Pfffffft! Completely unbelievable! No one would ever watch that!
5Mississippis chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
LOL at Howard saying about Leonard getting a part! Love the whack job comment and how no one would believe it if Sheldon were a TV character! Wonderful!
Zyanadryn chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
really likeing this story! looking forward to your next update!