Reviews for Second Chances
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/31
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 1/16
Wow what a ride
sugaray chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow another great story from you, will definitely put you on alert as you are such a brilliant writer. Will there be a second chapter for this? XOXO!
Man of Many Pairings chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh the angst! I loved it, thank you for sharing! Your sex scene was beautifully written, and the emotions were wonderful the way you conveyed them.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Drama Queens huh?
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
really nice :)
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww, jasper is right Edward ia always running away. They both need to grow up and face up to the fact that they cant live without each other, but they need to understand give and take and that they are different people with different needs. Lovely story, I hope they work it out and manage to make each other happy for a long long time instead. Thks for sharing, Debbie

I will follow the story in case you decide to do another chapter of their progress through therapy.
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aw, you're such a great writer. I loved the way you described their feelings, the rawness and desperation, and the ending was perfect. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! :)
sue273 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ooh, that hurt so much. Loved this heartbreaking yet beautifully written story of realistic love. I could feel their pain and understood their jealousy. So glad they are moving forward together now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was such a well written and heartbreaking story to read but I'm glad the boys got their happy ending in the end.
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh this just tugged on my heart. The need and want and desperation they have for each other. Amazing story. I loved it! xx
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I loved it. The hurt. The push. The pull. So great!
KM525 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love, love, love this. So much angst in a little o/s!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I loved it! Adored it! This was such a mesmerizing story from the first paragraph! What a bumpy road these two have had but at the core of their relationship is love. So glad they are working it out and seeking therapy this time. And what a hot and sweet lemon! Thankyou for pursuing you plot bunny and sharing your story with us!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was interesting…I'd love to see how things play out in the future for them!