Reviews for Madara's Grandson
dbtiger63 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
So, first I like the re-write or new story more like it. Naruto being saved from the life of a jinchuuriki was the best thing his grandfather could do for him only second to removing his bijou. I wonder why both the Zetsu clone and Naruto look so much alike, meaning why would the real Naruto still be short if he wasn't malnourished and didn't solely off of ramen? I'd expect him to be way more fit due to the intense training I know Madara put him through. ? Like the alter ego/identity Naruto created in Ryu, allowing for him to gain control over Sarutobi using fear. It's a shame he cares more for the villages' image than for his predecessors' child. They fear that without a jinchuuriki the village is vulnerable but logic dictates that's not true. Otherwise, why allow their "weapon" to be weak and untrained? Up to this point, what other village has been attacked because their enemy knew their jinchuuriki was an infant or recently sealed? Why not wait until the bijou has just been sealed and then attack? Was the fake Naruto ever attacked or just ostracized?

Anyway, like what I've seen so far and hope things only get better.

Thanks

DB
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
ok i re read again thank you
XsamX17 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Oh yes another mazing chapter. I just hope you update quicker this time.
pitbull4567 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Interesting story look forward towards your swift return to writing
redlox2 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
wow awesome reboot! I love this story and can't wait for more chapters!
Grounded Forever chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Awesome chapter!
Naruto-Uzu-Uchiha chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
damn yaminaruto I missed you really really missed you . I hope I get to read more of your awesome stories chapters. This was a great chapter
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
loved narutos fight with neji. really looking forward to the fight with hashirama. wonder if they will comment on narutos fight with hashirama
Selias chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
You keep using "-ken" instead of "-kun." "Ken" means "sword" (and a few other things) in Japanese, while "kun" is an honorific.

Also, "What's worm stuff? Mother, what's it?" That first bit should be "What's this warm stuff?"

"It can suppress Tanuki's chakra," should be "It can suppress the tanuki's chakra," since "tanuki" isn't a name or title.

This is for chapter 11, by the way.
sabery chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I have to say i like the new shunin Naruto has with swarm of butterflies . Naruto want to fight Harashima
evil-pain chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I was,so freaking excited when I saw this updated love your,storys hope to see u update more
darkpiro9 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Glad your back
bakannia chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
... I always hated that oreo pedo.
Dyn4mic Duo chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
you made a minor mistake. You show shika saying class only graduate and naruto PASSED in class
Gravio chapter 11 . 7/10/2014