Reviews for Madara's Grandson
Haxler chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Lol way to cut that emotion

-google translator

Que manera de cortarme la emoción

-Español
afi123 chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic
afi123 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I hope to see more of kono
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
very cool chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Awesome ! Story
Personas chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I think you did a great job on this story. I wasn't expecting much at first because I've read a few stories with a similar concept and some of them left a bad taste, but you really exceeded my expectations. Especially with the whole Ryu thing. Thank you for writng this and I'm looking forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Well this is really good so keep up the good work and update soon I look forward to reading more.
Shane chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Quick grammar note:

Genin and Kage are Japanese words. There is no "s" at the end of words to show that they are plural in Japanese. The plural of Genin is just Genin.

Japanese is a whole other language with a completely different alphabet to boot, be careful to not apply English grammar to it!
supert history
Aru Uzumaki chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Fun chapter
AWESOME!
dbtiger63 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
One helluva story, you are doing a great job! I have left only one other review of the newer version of this story but it isn't because I didn't enjoy the read. It was the exact opposite, this story is more compelling in my opinion than V1. Naruto is the epitome of a shinobi, Madara truly trained him well both physically and mentally! He outshines some of the more experienced shinobi because his mind never stops processing data and he's quick to adjust to new situations. Creating Ryu allows him to influence things outside of Konoha but so far uses small moves for great advantage. Example of this is being ranked by Kumo, allowing the spy to help promote him as a serious danger yet revealing very little. Masterful. Orochimaru beatdown also shows he prepares for his opponents and doesn't toy with them to his detriment.

Gaara not being known as a jinchuuriki was the only part of this update I questioned. Sarutobi and all Kage would know who the 9 bijou are and their human sacrifices for times like this, foreign shinobi entering their villages. The genin wouldn't know, unless your grandfather was Madara, but the jounin should know.

Thanks

DB
Robinrahl3392 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
liked your story and it was awesome
kyjori chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
wow, im actually impressed )
while there are grammatical errors here and there, the story overall flows well and it is exciting.
keep up the good work.
Reichenfaust chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Good chapter, I like that A, and B are involved, along with Yugito, and for the right reasons. Orochimaru made a ver serious mistake involving the Third Raikage. It's gonna be a good fight.
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »