Reviews for Madara's Grandson
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
AWESOME!
dbtiger63 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
One helluva story, you are doing a great job! I have left only one other review of the newer version of this story but it isn't because I didn't enjoy the read. It was the exact opposite, this story is more compelling in my opinion than V1. Naruto is the epitome of a shinobi, Madara truly trained him well both physically and mentally! He outshines some of the more experienced shinobi because his mind never stops processing data and he's quick to adjust to new situations. Creating Ryu allows him to influence things outside of Konoha but so far uses small moves for great advantage. Example of this is being ranked by Kumo, allowing the spy to help promote him as a serious danger yet revealing very little. Masterful. Orochimaru beatdown also shows he prepares for his opponents and doesn't toy with them to his detriment.

Gaara not being known as a jinchuuriki was the only part of this update I questioned. Sarutobi and all Kage would know who the 9 bijou are and their human sacrifices for times like this, foreign shinobi entering their villages. The genin wouldn't know, unless your grandfather was Madara, but the jounin should know.

Thanks

DB
Robinrahl3392 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
liked your story and it was awesome
kyjori chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
wow, im actually impressed )
while there are grammatical errors here and there, the story overall flows well and it is exciting.
keep up the good work.
Reichenfaust chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Good chapter, I like that A, and B are involved, along with Yugito, and for the right reasons. Orochimaru made a ver serious mistake involving the Third Raikage. It's gonna be a good fight.
Do I read too much chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
This story is very interesting; I can't wait to see where it goes next.
LordLoverDuck chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
you... live?
...
NECROMANCY!
Star1X chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Awesome.
Mugetsu16 chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Thank you for the new chapter, it has been a long time since the past update. Hopefully you can update a bit faster this time around, since this fight is not only more promising, but it will actually be a fight unlike the skirmishes from before.
Aakil chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
thanks for update , please update " Madara's Grandson: Justice League " please
YunaNeko chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
This is going to be one hell of a fight.
Shibo No Asashin chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Good to see you updated this. I must say that I like this version better. Did you know I hate cliffhangers, but at the love them as they create suspense? Can't wait for you to update! Waiting for the battle between Hashi and Ryu!
TheOnlyKing chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
It's great to see you have finally started posting again, does that mean you will update "the alternate dimension" later? It's been quite a couple months since you updated that one:)
pitbull4567 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Interesting on the ryu part
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »