Reviews for Madara's Grandson
evil-pain chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I was,so freaking excited when I saw this updated love your,storys hope to see u update more
darkpiro9 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Glad your back
bakannia chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
... I always hated that oreo pedo.
Dyn4mic Duo chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
you made a minor mistake. You show shika saying class only graduate and naruto PASSED in class
Gravio chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Good story, keep going.
White fox16 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I'm happy to see this story continue. :)
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Another chapter, more information and mysteries arise...
Battle neurosis chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I am eager to read the Fight between Hashirama and Ryu!
But, this revived Hashirama isn't at his full strength as it was said if Hashirama was summoned by Impure world resurrection technique while utilizing the full strength of his, then, it is impossible to control Hashirama, even if Orochimaru would use Wood release!
Tobirama also believe that he also cannot be controlled if he was revived in full strength unless, Orochimaru would use Hashirama's Cell to bind Tobirama!
L3onidas chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Nice chapter. However the title of the story is not so Nice. You can't put "the" in there i think
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Awesome chapter! The fighting scenes were very good. Only mistake I saw was during the Edo Tensei, where you couldn't decide whether there were 3 coffins or 4.
120991ln chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
oooohhh mmmmmyyyy ggggoooood your back continue loving your stories
goddragonking chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Zaralann chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Nice chapter!
narutoDkurosaki chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
it has been over one and a half year since your update and finally there's one hopefully you may update soon because this is one hell of a fic
Aaron Leach chapter 11 . 7/10/2014