Reviews for Madara's Grandson
zackayu chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Author, you will update!
Maedre chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
I like it. The only issue i found is with bad spelling but it was no problem reading this story.

It would be nice to read a story where Naruto is not teamed with Sasuke and Sakura.

Really enjoying raven and Yatagarasu summoning contract.
KingLoitl chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
update please! i wanna see what happens next!
TheUnknown101 chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Nooooo chapter 11, such a cliff hanger please try and add the next chapter soon! The story is really well thought out and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next phases Naruto is planning or his and Tobi's meeting!
brandon chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
updaaaaaaate!
killer chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
I hope that u will keep going with this story
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
claymore78 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Ohhhh
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I love your story a lot... And I really really enjoy reading it... But I have a bit of what I hope is constructive critisism. I do mean well and I hope this doesn't come out as a flame.

1. Why would Sasuke try to kill one of the last Uchiha other than himself when he hates Itachi
2. Why would Ryu/Naruto reveal the truth about his heritage.. Because in the ninja world information is power and he wouldn't just give out free power

Anyway I love the original story and I hope you continue writing it
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
I absolutely luv ur fic! Just a Q. How strong is naruto?
Brayan Mariachi chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
I hope you update, this fic is so cool!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
So car, everything is canon..It's your typical cliche Naruto fandom.
dhh chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
Seriously, I just FOUND out that you ABANDONED this story for a CLICHE 'sister' with 'parents' and being the Juiur etc and Naruto being left abandoned for HIS TWIN/SISTER etc..REALLY..THAT CRAPPY story is going to get continued instead of THIS story that's amazing, really. WHAT IS wrong with you?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I
tobi kicked Naruto in his balls
TheOnlyKing chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
I'm wondering why you haven't updated. Is it because you have lost inspiration? Have you given up on this? Or is it because you are confused on what to do now that we found out madara was just another pawn? In my opinion, this is FANFICTION therefore it doesn't have to follow the cannon plot line. You can just forget that zetsu is kaguya's will and keep him as Madara's will. I hope you respond to this if you are not dead.
823 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »