Reviews for Madara's Grandson
BROOD WARRIOR chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Bro this story rocks! I like how Naruto isn't a retarded idiot who can't do jack shit. I'm thinking for pairings a small harem of five wemon Anko,Kurenai,Konan, and because their all Megami's. Anko because of her painfull past that Naruto thinks she didn't deserve. Kurenai because of her genjutsu prowess that would go well with Naruto's genjutsu skill. Konan because she is a dark angel that would fit well with this dark and powerfull Naruto. Kyuubi because Naruto gets to know her after Madara dies and loves her bloodlust. Juubi because she is the most powerfull Bijuu there is and she sees what the people have done with the power that the Sage of Six Paths gave them and does not like it. BROOD WARRIOR OUT!
dracomancer6491 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
There are some writing mistakes in some parts but overall very good
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Question: Is Naruto evil in this Fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This story is coming along really nicely, just a few grammar mistakes here and there but it's nothing that can't be fixed.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Since Madara is dead does that mean there is no Tobi in our story?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Yes finally I have found good original Naruto based story. I just hope Naruto isn't too overpowered.
DJMeyer chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Nice story. Some minor grammatical errors but nothing that royally ruined the plot. I'm looking forward to the next installment
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Did you mean Sennin or really Sannin? Sannin means 'three ninja' and Sennin means a sage who travels... so I was confused on that part.

Other than that, I have no complaints
fullhouses chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Can't wait the next chapter.

I hope for it soon.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Seriously, bashing? I mean, I like the story, the characters, and everything else but bashing is not worth it. I may not like Sakura, but bashing her ll the time won't do nothing... maybe you should make her stronger or at least useful. Naruto probably won't be in Konoha for long and leave after the Sandaime dies (that is a perfect way to leave) so, while Naruto on team 7 might as well make her useful

For anything else, I really don't have much to say. It just annoying when Sakura get bashed.
sabery chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Is naruto going to be pairing with someone or is a harem . or nothing . Like how madara train naruto badass shinobi
redrobin chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
It's a good fic and I can't wait for more so please update soon. Although I would watch out for spelling since you seem to write "hair" instead of "heir" and you misspelled "cloak"
Lazyman12 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter!
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
nice moves by naruto
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
cool but naruto should have owned kakashi if he wasn't using his sharingan
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »