Reviews for Madara's Grandson
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
The great tree is falling and from a greater tree will grow
Tsukuyomi God Of The Moon chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Nice plot. Work on your spelling and grammar. Update a lot.
dbtiger63 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I've attempted to read several stories where Madara is Naruto's grandfather and this beginning is the best so far. My hope is to see this story grow along with Naruto's reputation and legend.

Thanks

DB
Eternal Megatron chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
The story is good but parts of it make no sense. I enjoyed it but because of the few errors, I wasn't able to understand some sentences and questions.
EDelta88 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I believe you meant heir not hair

Other than that, excellent work.
Yami Aries chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
awesome update soon :)
Storylover213 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
it is a very good fic could use some spelling and grammar fixes but good none the less i have to ask though is there a pairing for naruto at all
BROOD WARRIOR chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Bro this story rocks! I like how Naruto isn't a retarded idiot who can't do jack shit. I'm thinking for pairings a small harem of five wemon Anko,Kurenai,Konan, and because their all Megami's. Anko because of her painfull past that Naruto thinks she didn't deserve. Kurenai because of her genjutsu prowess that would go well with Naruto's genjutsu skill. Konan because she is a dark angel that would fit well with this dark and powerfull Naruto. Kyuubi because Naruto gets to know her after Madara dies and loves her bloodlust. Juubi because she is the most powerfull Bijuu there is and she sees what the people have done with the power that the Sage of Six Paths gave them and does not like it. BROOD WARRIOR OUT!
dracomancer6491 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
There are some writing mistakes in some parts but overall very good
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Question: Is Naruto evil in this Fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
This story is coming along really nicely, just a few grammar mistakes here and there but it's nothing that can't be fixed.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Since Madara is dead does that mean there is no Tobi in our story?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Yes finally I have found good original Naruto based story. I just hope Naruto isn't too overpowered.
DJMeyer chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Nice story. Some minor grammatical errors but nothing that royally ruined the plot. I'm looking forward to the next installment
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »