Reviews for Madara's Grandson
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Come on buddy why aren't u uploadin ryujin's next chapter
Nice keep going
Forgottenkami chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
great story like your other one
Silber D. Wolf chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Awesome chapter, I hope that you update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Learn english, god damn. 'He will becomes' lmao. Or at least get a beta that isn't braindead. Otherwise, it's an alright start, I suppose.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
hope naruto never reveal his true ryu identity and keeps it as a secret.
war sage chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
great chapter. i love fics that have naruto with madara as a grandfather and the like anyway keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I've read all three chapter very nice.
BioHazard82 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Another great chapter.
-Nin-
Team 7? Lame
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Nice chapter, so what is Naruto planning? It seems he is seeding the seeds of destruction inside the village. Oh when will Naruto reveal hat Ryu is actually him and he was trained by his grandfather and the Naruto they knew was nothing more than a mere clone.
Lazyman12 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Alright I got to admit. That last part where Naruto is actually Ryu gave me a OMG moment. That scene was perfect because of one reason it shows how clever, smart, and devious Naruto is. You got to give yourself a pat on the back, Naruto might have reveal a whole lot of secretes to Kakashi but in the same time Naruto complete his objections. Incredible *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Hn I was wondering what the hell you were doing letting Naruto use all those Jutsu during the test when he shouldn't draw to much attention to himself and his 'changes'. I thought it was awesome how you covered up his trail with a secret identity 'teaching' him.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Good chapter
Hope Kakashi joins Naruto's side.
windfox90 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012