Reviews for Madara's Grandson
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
-Nin-
Team 7? Lame
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Nice chapter, so what is Naruto planning? It seems he is seeding the seeds of destruction inside the village. Oh when will Naruto reveal hat Ryu is actually him and he was trained by his grandfather and the Naruto they knew was nothing more than a mere clone.
Lazyman12 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Alright I got to admit. That last part where Naruto is actually Ryu gave me a OMG moment. That scene was perfect because of one reason it shows how clever, smart, and devious Naruto is. You got to give yourself a pat on the back, Naruto might have reveal a whole lot of secretes to Kakashi but in the same time Naruto complete his objections. Incredible *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Hn I was wondering what the hell you were doing letting Naruto use all those Jutsu during the test when he shouldn't draw to much attention to himself and his 'changes'. I thought it was awesome how you covered up his trail with a secret identity 'teaching' him.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Good chapter
Hope Kakashi joins Naruto's side.
windfox90 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Sweet great chapter
ddcj1990 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Sweet I really like how the test went and how Naruto/Ryu confronted Sarutobi and Kakashi and revealing the truth of who Naruto really is I cant wait for the next chapter
Ccebling chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Very good can't wait for the rest.
Aaron Leach chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Awesome chapter.
Maleivius chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Interesting chapter, I enjoyed it quite a bit. One thing is bothering me though, many of the grammatical mistakes seem to be leaving out out "the" and other words, a Beta would improve your writing immensely. Looking forward to the next update.
fullhouses chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Nice chapter.

And I will be waiting for the next chapter.

I almost thought that Ryu was Naruto, and it was.

Well, keep up the good work.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Awesome chapter, I hope that you update soon
constentien9000 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
its the end of the world as we know it
windfox90 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Nice I like this chapter very much update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012