Reviews for Bound
SilverShadow123 chapter 26 . 4/21
Looking forward to anytime you feel like updating :D

I didn't realize Hatori raped Yoshino until I read the fanfics O_O I guess that's my fault since I watched the anime first and didn't understand the part when Hatori kissed him for the first time ... I thought Yoshino was dreaming when that happened ... And I can't find that manga chapter of when he did ... *sigh*
Soulhearts chapter 26 . 2/19
Ha, well, I've reached the end of this great series. It's been fun and I had an enjoyable time whilst reading. Hopefully you won't wait another whole year before updating again lol.

Until you do, I shall wait in eager anticipation!

Soulhearts chapter 25 . 2/19
Hmm… that was actually a rather thought provoking chapter for me. Hatori also rebelled against Chiaki's mother which I'd never imagined he would do.

Soulhearts chapter 24 . 2/19
I really like how Chiaki has developed through this series. I always really liked Hatori but out of all the ukes Chiaki just seemed to be the most shallow. I don't think that anymore after reading all these stories, I prefer to think of him as just simple-minded but he's obviously actually a loving character.

Soulhearts chapter 23 . 2/19
That was random? Haha love it though! I dunno when Chiaki but his finger and passed out I drew a weird parallel in my mind to Attack on Titan when Eren bites his hand and turns into s Titan. Weird, I know… I honestly don't know how I even linked those two things.

Soulhearts chapter 22 . 2/19
Yokozawa was particularly agreeable in that chapter; cute too. Also are you ever going to let Hatori and Chiaki move in together? Lol hahahaha

Soulhearts chapter 21 . 2/19
I feel that this chapter was certainly the deepest one yet. I'm glad you explored such deep issues including Chiaki and the rape… I really found this chapter only second to the one where Hatori sees Chiaki on top of Yuu fufufufu…

Soulhearts chapter 20 . 2/18
God, now I want to know what Takano and Onodera talked about in the men's bathroom! Also, Chiaki needs to be stopped. Maybe his brain has become sex addled lol.

Soulhearts chapter 19 . 2/18
I liked that flashback too… actually, I'll admit a guilty secret: I think it's really adorable when Hatori plans something out and then Chiaki lets him down but then he realises what a horrible mistake that was and tries to make it up to Hatori.

Soulhearts chapter 18 . 2/18
Another beautiful chapter. I feel like I want to see some more cold Hatori. But I like how his character is developing.
Soulhearts chapter 17 . 2/18
I do like Christmas themed stories occasionally… they're… refreshing to read. It's not actually the overused trope everyone thinks it is. Then again, it also depends on the author. However, this was like cream with a cherry on top!

Soulhearts chapter 16 . 2/17
That was so sweet. Actually, you could've published that story all on its own because it was just so beautiful and didn't need any sort of explanation. Thanks for the read!

Soulhearts chapter 15 . 2/17
*nods slowly and strokes invisible beard*… … yes… … yes, yes. This chapter, I feel, certainly makes room for some growth and development. For all characters involved actually. Nice work. I was breaking up inside and quietly wailing for Hatori. The man never did anything to deserve THAT. Mind, they do say never to let someone become your whole world…

Soulhearts chapter 14 . 2/17
Can I just say that as soon as I read the line “I was in the heat of the moment”, the song of the same name by Asia started sounding off in my head…
Awesome lime by the way, I'm content reading lime, lemon and a variety of other citrus flavours as well. Good job!

Soulhearts chapter 13 . 2/17
I have so much to say! Firstly: how much research did you do for this chapter? Have you been to Japan before or do you just randomly know a lot about shrines? Hahaha but seriously, as a fanfiction writer myself, I know how much work goes into something when you don't know anything about the subject. Though, I obviously don't know how much you know/knew about shrines when you wrote this. Either way, I'm impressed with your shrine knowledge, sensei.
Secondly: CHIAKI, DEAR GOD MAN HOW DO YOU SAY LINES LIKE THAT?! “I want to kiss you down there” also does he literally mean kiss him or is actual felatio gon' happen? Who knows, who cares! Chiaki is quite straightforward in this chapter. Haha loved it!