Reviews for Bound
FrolleinKruemel chapter 6 . 4/7
"Let a man know before you do that, Tori," [...]
"Chiaki, I'm going to kiss you again."

:D I HAD to review this, it's hilarious and so fitting! I love your writing style by the way and am looking forward to more Domesticafluff :)
*goes back to reading*
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 25 . 2/11
aww thats so cute
AnimeHolic101 chapter 25 . 2/10
Chiakis mom didn't get the hint ;)
Tentai.t chapter 25 . 2/9
Waaaaaah! Toriiiii! Such perfect boyfriend material!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 24 . 2/4
awww there sooo cute
Risque Tendencies chapter 24 . 2/3
As always, Domestica is too cute for words. I liked getting this unabashedly fluffy chapter for a change. I'm sure it had to feel comforting for Tori to hear Chiaki's reasoning for why he loves the man. Good job, Yoshino!
loopyhutton chapter 24 . 2/3
Loved it!
Tentai.t chapter 24 . 2/2
Yes! You go with yer baad self! Flippin the bird! i love this chappie! Their love story has its own beauty and again, you've done a great job capturing what makes chiaki and tori 'chiaki and tori'.

On another note, awesome that you're back writing! Was missing one of my favorite writers! Oh! And thanks again for mentioning my otp! Flutters in my heart, they do!
AnimeHolic101 chapter 24 . 2/2
Yehey an update! :) I love it ! It was sooo sweet
AnimeHolic101 chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
Oh my glob! I really love your works especially if it involves Tori and Chiaki :3 I like the way you portray this two :) I'm also happy because more people have starting liking this couple Keep writing and I'll be waiting for your next update ...
Namine23 chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
I'm still reading and I love it! I'm so glad you came back to write another chapter! Thank you for the story!
Tentai.t chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Ohayo gozaimasu! What a lovely thing to wake up to on a monday morning! There i was again, constantly checking the scroll on the side of the phone, willing it to not reach the end... For something written at four in the morning, this is stupendous! Teehee! Chiaki should know better. What better way to build up an appetite than pre meal coitus!
loopyhutton chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Loved it!
Tentai.t chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Ohhh! I'm so glad that you like Yuu too! There's another writer, the Black Flamingo101 who wrote these wonderful pieces, 'the uke flu' and 'always'. Yuu has his own love interest and makes you fall in love all over again. Thanks for writing this. There are so few Chiaki x Tori stories out there and i so love their fluff!
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Yeah, this story/drabble collection has become the bane to my procrastination today. I now dub it "Just One More Chapter"... Information Systems in Healthcare can wait... well, another chapter.