Reviews for Bound
Tigerlillyth chapter 7 . 6/1
I'm just imagining a seven year old Tori and Chiaki and their cuteness is blowing my mind XD Thank you so much for uploading this, it is wonderful to see that other authors feel the same way about Hattori and Chiaki, because especially in the manga, but also in the anime, they are seriously underrated!
TheKruemel chapter 24 . 5/26
Just read through a few chapters again and it feels like I'm learning more and more about these precious characters the more I read your stories. I really love how you let them and thus their relationship grow
SilverShadow123 chapter 7 . 5/4
I always love reading their childhood *sighs dreamily* Ah, hatsukoi is a very beautiful thing ...

So ... Didn't Hatori say that he loved Yoshino for about 28 years? How would he know he practically loved the boy since he was a year old? So ... I was thinking that maybe you could write a chapter about baby Chiaki and Yoshiyuki spending play time, naps, etc. together and how it was very obvious to Hatori's mom the strong feelings her son had towards her friend's son ...

Or something like XD Just a suggestion, really. I'll understand if you don't have time to write.
SilverShadow123 chapter 26 . 4/21
Looking forward to anytime you feel like updating :D

I didn't realize Hatori raped Yoshino until I read the fanfics O_O I guess that's my fault since I watched the anime first and didn't understand the part when Hatori kissed him for the first time ... I thought Yoshino was dreaming when that happened ... And I can't find that manga chapter of when he did ... *sigh*
Soulhearts chapter 26 . 2/19
Ha, well, I've reached the end of this great series. It's been fun and I had an enjoyable time whilst reading. Hopefully you won't wait another whole year before updating again lol.

Until you do, I shall wait in eager anticipation!

Soulhearts chapter 25 . 2/19
Hmm… that was actually a rather thought provoking chapter for me. Hatori also rebelled against Chiaki's mother which I'd never imagined he would do.

Soulhearts chapter 24 . 2/19
I really like how Chiaki has developed through this series. I always really liked Hatori but out of all the ukes Chiaki just seemed to be the most shallow. I don't think that anymore after reading all these stories, I prefer to think of him as just simple-minded but he's obviously actually a loving character.

Soulhearts chapter 23 . 2/19
That was random? Haha love it though! I dunno when Chiaki but his finger and passed out I drew a weird parallel in my mind to Attack on Titan when Eren bites his hand and turns into s Titan. Weird, I know… I honestly don't know how I even linked those two things.

Soulhearts chapter 22 . 2/19
Yokozawa was particularly agreeable in that chapter; cute too. Also are you ever going to let Hatori and Chiaki move in together? Lol hahahaha

Soulhearts chapter 21 . 2/19
I feel that this chapter was certainly the deepest one yet. I'm glad you explored such deep issues including Chiaki and the rape… I really found this chapter only second to the one where Hatori sees Chiaki on top of Yuu fufufufu…

Soulhearts chapter 20 . 2/18
God, now I want to know what Takano and Onodera talked about in the men's bathroom! Also, Chiaki needs to be stopped. Maybe his brain has become sex addled lol.

Soulhearts chapter 19 . 2/18
I liked that flashback too… actually, I'll admit a guilty secret: I think it's really adorable when Hatori plans something out and then Chiaki lets him down but then he realises what a horrible mistake that was and tries to make it up to Hatori.

Soulhearts chapter 18 . 2/18
Another beautiful chapter. I feel like I want to see some more cold Hatori. But I like how his character is developing.
Soulhearts chapter 17 . 2/18
I do like Christmas themed stories occasionally… they're… refreshing to read. It's not actually the overused trope everyone thinks it is. Then again, it also depends on the author. However, this was like cream with a cherry on top!

Soulhearts chapter 16 . 2/17
That was so sweet. Actually, you could've published that story all on its own because it was just so beautiful and didn't need any sort of explanation. Thanks for the read!