Reviews for Out of Doubt
johannaxxkatniss chapter 30 . 4/9
Hey! :) may I ask how and where you got the idea of this story (and mystic melody) and the characters? (Besides the slod characters of course) It's such a great story! :)) like... Bless you and your skills
tiger002 chapter 32 . 8/8/2013
So Julius can manipulate time and space too...that is good to know for my element story.

I like this chapter, seeing how they all are coming back together again. Zack is regaining his confidence, Sydney has escaped and they all seem to know about the coming battle. Even so, things can't just be easy for them.
SLOD-Lvr chapter 37 . 7/11/2013
I didn't see that coming at all. But I think that it's a interesting way to end the story and keep us interseted
tiger002 chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
A nice short look at Core. I'm not quite sure I see the point to this chapter, but I'm sure there's something here that will be important later on.
tiger002 chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
So that's why Tapeworm has been so important in this story. I really like seeing how these different connections go together, it's like the puzzle is coming together to reveal a picture with pieces I never saw.
tiger002 chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Nope...never saw that being the villain. Though the questions is why? I also wonder, with Julius able to control all the elements, could he have a bigger role in this? Nice job revealing the villain here, something I'd never expect, but fits perfectly. This also makes me wonder if Father Time could be involved, someone who could possible be even stronger.

And you've just given me an idea for my own story...
owlhero chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
Okay i admit i'm completely stunned by how you decided to end this. Not upset, just stunned.

Buf it did take a lot of guts to go though with the decision.

As for the chapter itself, very well done. You give enough pieces to know dramatic change has taken place. Butit seems as though everyonehas taken the change the post with the realization there's nothing they can do to change it now and just begrudgingly accepted it. But it obvous there will be long term effects to all that has been foreshadowed here.

I just found kind of funny and encouraging that even though they are twins, zack and cody can still be surorised by each other. But it seems as their relationship has evolvedto the point where they get past the barriers they put up. If they figure out the issues from the battle first.

I could have sworn animorphs came out as a tv show over 10 to 15 years ago but maybe i am wrong. Oh well...

But i must say you definitely peeked my interest in downfall.
tiger002 chapter 27 . 7/8/2013
I'm really getting into this story too. Nice battle here, showing how strong their powers are now that they have them back. Though killing people from the government has to be easy compared to fighting whatever is after them in the elemental world.
tiger002 chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
Wow...I'm kind of surprised that Bailey would be the one to kill somebody. This could be really interesting, looking at how that effects her, killing two people that seemed to want to help her. Still, they have to be careful not to trust just anyone. And now that they have the elemental stone...just what can they do with it?
tiger002 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
Well, I had hoped to catch up before you finished this one, but looks like I wasn't fast enough. Oh well, now I won't have to wait to see how the story ends.

I think that some of the best chapters are the short ones that have a single purpose. That lets you hone in on something and really bring it out. Good look at Eric here...though I kind of forget who he is. That was the teacher they were investigating, that Gattica took over, right?
tiger002 chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
Another good one, lots of questions and a couple answers. I think having one oe two groups per chapter may work better, makes it so readers dont vget lost with everything going on.
tiger002 chapter 23 . 5/23/2013
Ah...Sydney is not someone you want to underestimate. But will his plan work as well as he hopes? He also may not know what all his enemy has planned. I like how he's acting like a innocent kid to make them trust him. I'm curious to see what Julius is up to too, what he knows that he's not letting on about.
tiger002 chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
Okay...you're not telling us anything about this villian, except a little bit about what you're not telling us. Very interesting...

But the hints are here.

The most obvious in that you decided to hide the gender here. This would mean that if we knew the gender, we would know something, possibly more than we should. It's likely from the element world, and had tried to do what ever it was doing before, and is connected to the Arboris.

Wait...the one said "That's what she calls us anyway."

So if indeed there is a connection, then this dark figure is female. Or by not saying, it could mean that it's a he, and if you did say then the connection wasn't there, or at least not in the same way.

Hm...I'm going with what the Arboris said, it's a she.
tiger002 chapter 21 . 5/22/2013
It seems like all the characters are going overboard when they're battling, without really meaning to, someone ends up dead. So far it's been their enemies, but will that change? Also, what exactly is the goverment after? How good/evil are they? Are they mearly trying to do their job to protect people from this unknown, or do they want the power for themselves?
tiger002 chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Oh...Anomaly, I need to catch up on that story too. And the fact that Rhu is writing a Suite Life fic too also interests me. Moving onto the chapter itself...

This was good. I'm wondering just what powers Aaron has. I also liked how you described the jail they were in. And of course Patrick stayed asleep through it all. I'm wondering where Riley and Sydney are though...Rhuben got away when Zack and Cody were attacked, but we haven't heard anything about them recently.