Reviews for Favourite Food
mywinterfireflies chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Pls weite more
RubyNury chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
To Ariana: Thank you very much! I'm so glad you loved the story! :)
Ariana chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love it!
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
love it
Sakura Yui chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow! Amazing! ;)
RubyNury chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
To Bells: Thank you very much for leaving me such a nice review! I am so happy to know that people not only read this story once but also come back and reread it again :) It's really flattering!
Thank you!
Bells chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is the second time I read this story and I can't even describe the taste of it... It's beyong amazing.
JustMe279 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
kyyyaaa *O* that was beautiful, amazing writer :] thanks for the fic
EchoResonance chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Mega kawaii! I have no idea how else to phrase it. That was so unbelievably cute! There were a few OOC moments, but it was so amazing that I didn't even care!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
HOW. CUTE. OH JEEZ. I've been looking for something like this. For some reason, this fandom is hard to find good fics for... I'd totally contribute if I knew how to write stuff for it. ; Writing's hard... which is why it's always amazing to find fics like this that are really good. :3 Thank you so much for writing! (And translating! That must have been hard work)
Mrithfaera chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
o.o

That was amazing.
Why are fics on this manga so hard to find, Dx
animelover chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
wow that was amazing!
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OMG! It was so frigging delicious... I mean to explore the different favors of food with Luka and Yuki... hehehe! While I think the story is too... way too short... I like it... I love it...
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was beautiful! Thank you so much for posting! The idea and everything was really clever!
ashey chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I LOVE THIS it is soooo hot!