Reviews for All You Need is Now
lynnstar chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I always love a good hurt Dean/caring Sam, and this was done really well and I thought the characterization of Sam was extraordinarily good and the little bit of Dean's point of view was really good, too. They were very close in character, but 'just a little bit more' as we look for in our fan fiction, especially the worry and caring.
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was a really nice story, with an interesting supernatural creature. The characterization of Sam and Dean was very well done. I always love a good hurt Dean and caring Sam story which you did very well.
starlight76 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very nicely written, I enjoyed the story and how much in character both Sam and Dean were. Your descriptive passages are well done, I feel I can see what you're describing. I will now check out your other stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Straight-laced clever! Loved that you used a real urban legend but focused on the brothers' relationship. And you stayed glued to their personalities. :D two thumbs way up!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Sorry it took so long to review! Been away at leadership camp...Anyway, as you know, I thought this was wonderful, especially for your first SPN fic! Well-written, awesomely put together, with some incredible lines...Fabulous work. :)

And thank you for the shout-out! Not necessary, but greatly appreciated. :)
Luna82cupcakes chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I'm really surprised that you used second person POV. I haven't read one in years and I think you pulled it off very well. The story itself went perfectly with the actual show. I just started watching Supernatural with my husband recently and we both love it. Right now we're on season five. I think you did great on this and I encourage you to write more.
Heather chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
LOVED this! AWSOME! Thanks!
anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love that you used the Duran Duran title and name. It tickled me that they'd use somethign that Sam might like but Dean would be like xP about. LOL