Reviews for By The Trials Of Night
Please finish. I want to see what happens next.
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
May 2014 you wrote that there was more of this story ready to come.

NOVEMBER 2014 - Still nothing new!

You also asked to be nagged so I hereby nag. I want the rest of this! Soon!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Please come back and finish this story!
Goeno chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Okay, not hating you now.
Goeno chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I still hate you, but I guess I'm here for a reason.
Sarah chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
This is good. More soon please.
Hermyone94 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I know it's been a really long time, but I really, really hope that you'll continue this stor!y! It is very well written and very intriguing with the two Merlins at the same time. I can't wait to see how it all resolves in the end. So please, please continue!
Cha'90 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I am completely and utterly confused, but loving every second of it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Nice chapter, nice sequel. Update soon!
LyricalMedley chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
This story is SO GOOD! :D Keep writing!
Adrienne May chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Merlin did the time moving thingy!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Wow, you actually research stuff. It feels like a lot of writers on here don't. I think I've only come across a couple that do. It's good.

I'm really enjoying your fic and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
control of chaos chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Wow! You weren't kidding when you said there would be a fast update!

*bows deeply in the presence of an author who actually makes their promised deadlines*
Ivycloak chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Interesting chapter. The research you did paid off!
control of chaos chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I know I may be a little late to the game here, but please don't abandon this story! I just read the first part, and now I'm at this point, sitting in what will probably be a long wait before my plane can take off (because when you think March, you think snow) wondering what a burnt body would smell like, would look like, would feel like. And I know how long it takes to plan these stories, being a writer here myself, and I can't let that go to waste. Especially when you cared enough to live us a cliff hanger.

Which brings me to wonder, are cliffies like magic? We say that they are evil, like Uther condoned magic, but can they be used for good? Will the reactions of those irritated enough at this horrible cliff hanger be enough to bring back your spark to write this story?

*bambi eyes* Please?