Reviews for GooseBumps Horrorland: Back to Panic Park
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
I struggled in the thick quicksand rapping around me. The more i kick or try to get out of it,the more i sink. i can't breathe.i can't move as i sank deeper in it. "how can i get back to ground? ". i thought, i kept thinking that could i ever get back, or will die here without oxygen. , felt the goo become thin . i took a deep breath, and opened my eyes and opened my eyes to see myself in darkness. slowly , the room came into focus . it was like a hall of mirrors. ROSE! a familiar voice came from the i heard footsteps to see Max coming . and suddenly lights opened . i saw in mirrors and screamed "we are INVISIBLE!

i saw a ventroloquist's dummy and it LAUGHED! " hahaha what great trick the Menace taught me! it cried . i saw some kind of green goo GROWING and coming towards Max and me!

i sreamed. who are you?! and why did you do that!
it opened it clicking mouth and said "because i am a baaaaad boy! several years ago we nearly frightened your parents to death! now YOU ARE NEXT!
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
oh goodness! I didn't see that bombshell coming
NuclearPopcorn chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
I wonder what the Menace meant by "your little son is going to die before you can have a proper talk to him." Also, I found the way Rose flirting with the Inspector after getting raped particularly strange. Haha, but that's alright. Let's see what happens next.
NuclearPopcorn chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I wonder what new discoveries the three will encounter at the Mansion. By the way, who did the snake say he was? I would expect it to be Dr. Crawler, but... you never know, right?
NuclearPopcorn chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Such a strange name for a hotel in Panic Park, very creative and unique. Please continue.
NuclearPopcorn chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Even before this chapter I figured that Max would be Slappy and Brittney's offspring. He did take three years to develop after all. Hm... wonder what the Menace has planned this time.
NuclearPopcorn chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Oh my, I do hope that Rose and her brother is okay. Continue posting, I wonder what's to come up next.