Reviews for Imprisoned
Cheezewizz chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hi, So I can really hear your voice in this fic. You have a really distinct style and that is a pretty good thing when you write 3rd person. Unfortunately, switching between many different 1st person views seems to give all of your characters that same voice. I find it hard to really immerse myself in a character when they are saying things the same way as the next guy. You are a good writer though so keep it up!
SheKnowsNot chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
I just finished reading your story and I have to say that it was just absolutely positively delightful! There were so many things I didn't expect happening before it example that part where Narcissa was killed off...NOT.I fully expected for her to die.I like the way you write.I also loved all those highly imaginative part with the paper airplane was just pure genius.I was cracking up along the flowers of thought when bored? I think I'll try that sometime.
What scared me is that I realize that I do act insane when I'm the part with the imaginary dragon, mind you, but the singing and goofing off? , anyway, before this turns into an was a very fun distracted me from life, even if it was for a little while, and for that, I'm grateful to , I have a taste for the
Butterflies Dust chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
omg this ending...im dying :3 that was amazing!
AryaElf chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
write a bunch of it and put it up a chapter at a time.
ellainaparker chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
go by chapters if they tend to be long write the whole thing if it is short
KatelynneElderledge chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
This is a great story, and I love your writing style. But as wonderful as the end was, when Harry's thinking about Draco possibly being crazy, he mentions the 'Crustaceous Curse'. This made me giggle, but I thought you might want to know (if you didn't already).
Katelynne ,,
Yes So Maybe No chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
I think you should finish it first. Even if it takes a while, It's more frustrating to get a taste of something and then have to wait a long time to get another than to know there's more coming and have some regularity in the further satisfaction.
Mdarkspirit chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
GReat final for this great story!
CheongyAryan chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
sweet
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm totally giggling...love it when someone's playing matchmaker! Hehe.
juventus chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
:) what an end! I liked a lot how you use the character and point of views:) Hope you can start another story soon:)
pseudonym blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
hi :) you seem super friendly, and that's cool. also, the story sounds interesting.
Aeryn chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
You have to update soon! please...you can't let us on a chapter where Draco is dead to long! Don,t let Harry alone without love!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LOL i like tacos, hehehehe. But I also like this fic, pls don't abandon it.
AryaElf chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
I totally agree with Draco, 'you bloody fucking bitch!' What the bloody fucking hell? Just kill him off like that, why don't you? Bloody fuck. Well, update! :)