Reviews for 10 Minutes And A Week Of Hell!
GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/3
Great story!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 7/12
Fantastic story. Well done. Definitely going on my favorites list.
Please tell me you have more planned! This was awesome. Love the idea of the club. Keep writing!
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 7/3
Is there more planned for this? I like it very much. "Harry gets Revenge" stories are some of my favorites.
QuikSun chapter 1 . 4/29
Am I the only one who finds it weird that "as the heir of the founders" harry can order the ministry of magic to do his bidding? That's like, saying the British government should listen to the descendent of the founder of Eton, not even Oxford, cause that's University and Hogwarts is like high school.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 3/6
THIS WAS AMAZING! I'm glad I continued to read despite the two essays I have tomorrow (one that hasn't been started) and the overwhelming urge to not read at the "Harry/Hermione feels like incest part" (As a HUGE Harry/Hermione shipper that almost ruined the whole story for me)
Tom Petty andthe Heartbreakers chapter 1 . 3/5
awesome story. funny
GevalinVampire chapter 1 . 2/27
I love it!
HAHAHA LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!
evans16 chapter 1 . 2/4
asp.taurus chapter 1 . 2/3
Exceptionally well written with a brilliant plot.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 1/22
Well, I like it.
Yanny Lie chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I turned on my dvd and pressed play... and I ended up ignoring the movie playing in front of me and kept on laughing because of this story! I loved it! Thanks for making my day
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
This is amazing!
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Oh dear. So I guess messing with his broom was the final straw. :D I love pissed off Harry. He's an absolute treat. Thanks for this fic, it was a fun read!