Reviews for 10 Minutes And A Week Of Hell!
Karakot chapter 1 . 3/5
this is awesome. really good job. deidra
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 2/2
Thank you.
The Sheep Lord chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
so good
freeasthebirds chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Wow, awesome badass Harry!
Millie chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
This is hysterical! I often wondered why Harry didn't explode with some of the things that were done to him. Getting revenge is much better. Spreading it over a full week and leaving people frightened as to who was next was perfect. The major complaint was scared should have been changed to terrified between days 3 & 4. Enjoyed 10 minutes immensely. Thanks
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
It really does look like Rowling wanted to torture Harry in each book.

Her ideas for a wizarding world are great!

What she did next was criminal.

Abused children and rape drug potions.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Good, at least I laugh a little. Thank
Darkfire99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Dam

No other words can describe this utter perfection
Corwyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
:giggle:

Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Great story!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Fantastic story. Well done. Definitely going on my favorites list.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Please tell me you have more planned! This was awesome. Love the idea of the club. Keep writing!
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Is there more planned for this? I like it very much. "Harry gets Revenge" stories are some of my favorites.
QuikSun chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Am I the only one who finds it weird that "as the heir of the founders" harry can order the ministry of magic to do his bidding? That's like, saying the British government should listen to the descendent of the founder of Eton, not even Oxford, cause that's University and Hogwarts is like high school.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING! I'm glad I continued to read despite the two essays I have tomorrow (one that hasn't been started) and the overwhelming urge to not read at the "Harry/Hermione feels like incest part" (As a HUGE Harry/Hermione shipper that almost ruined the whole story for me)