Reviews for The Crypt of Popol Vuh
HarmonicDancer chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
Hooray! You're back!
This chapter was lovely...and the twins have finally arrived! That in itself made this installment worth the wait. I am intrigued by Tapioca's appearance however. Just what motivated him to be skulking after our friends? Fortunately it was Tintin to the rescue as always!
I probably need to reread the previous few chapters to refresh my memory on everything; it's been a while...haha.

Until next time! :)
Jostanos chapter 17 . 5/2/2013

My apologies for not reviewing sooner. I was caught up in reading other fanfictions that I nearly forgot to read and review this one.
RenaissanceElf chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Fraternizing with the enemy... Tintin and Helene are scandalous!
Rastapopoulos is my favorite character in your story. heheheh
RenaissanceElf chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
It was nice to see Abdullah in the story and an interesting twist with Rastapopoulos at an auction. Typical of the Greek villain. I'm having a hard time envisioning what Rosamund looks like. Haddock referencing Marlinspike to a brothel because of the oversexed couple was kind of funny. Pairing Calculus and Castafiore together was clever. I'm not completely familiar with the Torchwood, Dr. Who series so I'm kind of a bit lost. I really apologize.

Grammatical: The paragraph where Rastapopoulos threatens her you write, "...You don't your husband and father weeping over your grave now."

I'm sure you meant 'want'

It's easy to make these kind of mistakes when you get into the writing.
RenaissanceElf chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Nice beginning Not sure how old Tintin is but he's going to have twins cool... but I don't think they had ultrasounds in the 30s, 40s, or 50s... but its all good.
but Haddock being a Grandfather interesting with his new wife... that would be interesting lol
Snowy is still around which is cool...

My favorite part was Snowy drinking from Haddock's stein.
Jostanos chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
FLAWLESS VICTORY? I am not so sure. I thought that I saw a couple errors.
*shrugs* I could be mistaken though. :)
Jostanos chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Minor errors that may be over looked. :)
Jostanos chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
blueblazer1994 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Awesome story, can't wait for more chapters! Update quickly please and thank you :)
Jostanos chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Jostanos chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
*blinks* Whoa.. Lazlo is Dorian Grey?

Scarlet Shamrock chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Daaaaaaaannnnnnngggggggggggg... you certainly know how to keep a fellow on their feet, don't you..? O.o

Kurt: I must agree vith zhe randomly appearing person. Vhy do you keep doing zhis to us..?

Logan: Simple bub. *Kurt gasped and turned around, Logan was leaning on a the door frame like usual* She wants to keep your attention. And by the looks of it she's doing it pretty well. *Kurt glares at Logan for kissing Melody and swears in German*

Kurt: Vell Logan, it seems you have nozhing better to do, so vhy don't you finish zhis for me? *and at that, Kurt teleports into Melody's room before Logan can say anything*

Logan: Heh... so it looks like we're going to compete like THIS are we..? *refers to Kurt in Melody's room* Well I'm going to get her some day, so we'll just have our fun with this won't we..?

Er... are you talking to me..?

Logan: Yeah, who else is here?

O.o it's just, no one's really talked TO me before... they've talked AT me.. but... wow...

*Logan rolls his eyes*

Logan: well, it's a great story kid. Keep writing.
Jostanos chapter 8 . 7/27/2012

Why? even though there are some errors here and there in some of the earlier chapters ("off" instead of "of" and some misspells), they may be over looked. :)

Motor cycles? Fighter planes? Locked doors? warnings being brushed off?
Prototypes of new fast planes? Maps to hidden/lost civilizations? Han? Jabba? Henry "Indiana" Jones? Henry "Mutt" Jones? Marion? and a whole lot of other mentions with more to come!

Great snakes!

How many Movie/T.V./Cartoon (anime) crossovers are there in this fic?
blanknonedone chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Very nice chapter! The Captain cracks me up and it was very sweet to see Tintin so worried about Helen and the babies! Keep it up! :)
Scarlet Shamrock chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
*Kurt is seen hanging upside down on the ceiling*

Kurt: Mein Gott... Zhis is a very interesting story. It's very deep.

Melody: *walks in and sees Kurt* Good grief Kurt, why are you up there?

Kurt: *wakes up from his thinking* Vhat? Oh... sorry. My bad. *crawls down the walls* I tend to do zhat vhen I'm zhinking hard.

Melody: *shakes head* well come on mein liebe. *takes his hand* Let's go have some fun. ;)

Kurt: *blushes and nods* Vell, keep writing... *walks away with Melody*

Logan: *who was hiding the whole time* Grrrr... * - that was a growl* You're not gonna get far with her bub... * unsheathes claws and walks in their direction*