Reviews for What Smells Like Wet Dog?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
I think you should totally keep this story going man it a good one
MadHatter084 chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
First of all. I read this fanfic like 3 weeks ago, but I have my words back now. I love it. I TOTALLY love it. I've been thinking bout it for these 2 weeks and I can't get over this lack of ending. I have one in my mind so I beg you. Pleeeeeease, finish it or give me permit to finish it for yourself. My ending will be piece of shit compared to yours but I just can't live knowing this masterpiece lies here, ended by clyffhager.
Yeah and I'm not born speaker as you may guess from my shitty gramar, so... another reason why I would screw it up.
I'm not entirely sure you would read it, but I just wanted to try and let you know how badass you are
GingerTyPerior chapter 15 . 3/17/2015
Are some of these names lab rats refrences? Plus I love this story and would love to see its end
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2015
MORE CHAPTERS!PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
make ethan completly under the alpha's control sorry don't know that guys name
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
This is definitely the best Ethan gets turned into a werewolf fic !
Please please please update!
It has already been a year!
I need need need to find out what happens!
So, please don't abandon this story! :-( :-(
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Hey when is chapter 16 :-( :-( :-( :-(
It is already 2014.
MBAV fan chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Please update this story! I totally love reading it! Yay! Ethan managed to gain control over himself during a full moon on his first transformation! I want to know who wins between the showdown of Jesse vs Derek and what happens with Chase fighting Ethan, which those 2 have been itching for a fight between each other! I wonder if they'll cure Ethan or if he decides to remain a werewolf since he has a better handle on it?! I also read in one of your author notes that you might do a sequel to this story, if so I really hope you do! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Please update again!
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Um well interesting? It's good but I don't know what to call it ... COMPLICATED! YES FINALLY REMEMBERED! Anyway can't wait for the new chapter!
Jujupops494 chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
please please update soon this is one of the only good ethan-werewolf stories probably the best in my opinion next to Justme133's
LeAmazingMisfit chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! UPDATE!
AngelGoneDevil69 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Wow! I actually read the first few chapters of this story months ago, but I was on my IPod where I couldn't get into my account and then I couldn't find it. I was just checking out your other stories after reading the latest chapter of 'The Tale of Marcus Davenport' and found it to my surprise and delight. It's just as good as I remember. Except that you have now killed Bree AND Adam, and it seems like Chase is about to join them. And Adam's death scene just... *yells down the stairs* NO MOM I AM NOT CRYING! GET OFF MY BACK! Sorry about that. It was so sweet yet so sad. I love this!
angelstory800 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Please update this !1
angelstory800 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Finally I found a My Babysitter's a vampire series that I actually like, I really hope you don't leave this series behind. I really like it.