Reviews for Boo!
GrowlyNoir chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
Hi. That's quite alright, but if you do write more later, I promise to read. I see you've changed your name. (New "Puppy" chapter available that hasn't been reviewed.) x
GrowlyNoir chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Beware the pink one... Poor Jenna. The Boosh "family" could well drive her mad. I liked the bit about Bollo's scrambled egg.
GrowlyNoir chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Thanks for introducing The Noir & his Keeper! They're sweet, although silent.

-"What else would I be? A dead gorilla?"-

Loved this line best.
GrowlyNoir chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
-Not to mention that you are a complete **** and come across as a bit of a rapist."-

She's confused enough without meeting THAT! (She might like the Noir though.)
GrowlyNoir chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Thanks for this. We all get blocked from time to time, so don't worry.

A for... Angst? Anger? Animals? Alarm Clock? Awesome? Aardvark?

Sounds interesting, but example needed. : )
GrowlyNoir chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
I think the Noir is having a tantrum ; )

-stop acting like it's Howard's fault, he's tryin' his hardest-

And it's good that Boo sticks up for Howard sometimes.
GrowlyNoir chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
-And it was one of those rare occasions where everything rested on Naboo. And he didn't have a clue what to do.-

You juicy dangler! Perhaps Boo needs to call a friend. A very special friend.

And you HAVE changed it to Boo! Cool.
AlKiMi chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Gahh sorry, the guest review was from me because my blasted phone wouldn't let me sign in... Another awesome chapter! Keep going, this is awesome x
CherryTroi chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
ah, this story! it's amazing! And Boo! Yay! Naboo is my favourite character, thankyou for writingthis story, it's making me happy:3 you;re writing style's really good, love it(:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Gosh I'm so immensely sorry that I didn't get round to reviewing this sooner! I'm a horrible person, I know. Anwyays, I just have to say that your description of the creature was just perfect - I could totally imagine it scuttling away! You're so good at creating the right atmosphere with descriptions. I honestly can't wait for more! And I think the new title fits nicely, so I'll look out for it :)
GrowlyNoir chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
-"The only shamanic rapist I know is Tony Harrison. And I promise he wont get anywhere near you he hasn't even got any le-"

These lines are genius!

-The hooded figure cocked it's head to one side and the creature, still on it's shoulder, did the same.- Who's this? I like the familiar. Polo? Is the Hitcher involved? Can Boo save her?

Post more soon. - Glad I could make a contribution : )
Adurna Skulblaka chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I certainly wasn't expecting him to take her to the Board!

I know I won't get bored of this, I love a good story :)
GrowlyNoir chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
He's taking her to the Board! What will she make of the pink one? (And if she's lucky Boo might also introduce the Noir.)
AlKiMi chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Once again - completely frickin' awesome! You're such an amazing writer... *Cringes at how mediocre mine seems*. I loved the bit about telepathically connecting with the cat, that was hilarious.
And trust me, honey, we could never be bored of you ;)
GrowlyNoir chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
-and his lips might just have twisted into a smile.-

He can when he wants to. : )